Chapter 2

Chapter Published: Nov 5, 2020.

Update #1: Sep 27, 2021.

Fixed some spelling errors I missed when publishing this chapter and added/changed some things in some paragraphs.

I also slightly changed Miko and Jack's appearances a little as well as add some small new details to them.

——————————

Their was much activity within the Insecticon chambers. The bugs are looking upon the two cocoons in the center that contain their future members of the hive. There was some excitement amongst them at the prospect of the hive growing and none were more exited than Mandible.

Mandible himself was typing away on the terminal that's connected to the pods with a sense of glee. He was putting in the correct commands and data for how the humans new forms will turn out. The codes for the girls Insecticon body was already in but that now left him with the boy to work with.

Unfortunately Mandible does not know what to do when it comes to Jack's new body. He couldn't just make him look the same as his brothers cause that would throw away a golden opportunity.

So he left the decision up to the one who requested his abduction and conversion.

"What is the form you wish for the boy to take Master?" Questioned Mandible as Megatron gazes upon the pods. Their master arrived only a few cycles ago after Mandible asked a similar question concerning the boys outcome. He watches as his master lays a hand on one of the pods and rubs it lightly.

"My plans for the boy require him to be a powerful weapon. So make sure his new form is... destructive." Said Megatron as he locks optics with Mandible. The Insecticon quivered slightly under his gaze but quickly composed himself. "When the time comes I want him to be a force of destruction, one that this world will come to fear!" Megatron exclaims with a wicked grin. Mandible nods to his master and begins typing in the coding needed to mold the boy into what Megatron desired.

He had just the form in mind.

——————————

"What do you mean we can't go after them?!"

Arcee and Wheeljack has just arrived back at base and they weren't happy, especially since Ratchet just forbid them from chasing after the Insecticons.

"The Insecticons are more than likely back on the Decepticon warship by now, giving chase would be both pointless and foolish." Ratchet explains. He wasn't happy about the situation either, but he knew that there was nothing they could do now.

"But we can't just sit around and do nothing!" Wheeljack exclaimed. His energon was boiling and he wants nothing more than to show those Insecticons what happens when you take someone precious from a Wrecker. A quick glance to the side showed him that Bulkhead was thinking the same thing if the green lugs scowl was anything to go by.

"I know, but until we can pinpoint the location of the Decepticon warship we can do nothing." Said Ratchet. The medic then turned his gaze to the only femme in the room. "Arcee, was June there during the attack?" Questioned Ratchet.

"No. She's working one of her all-nighter shifts at the hospital." Arcee informed. The two wheeler couldn't even imagine how devastated June will be when she fines out that Jack's been taken.

"Then I suggest you go and watch over her for the time being. We don't want to risk her being taken as well." Ordered Ratchet. He could see Arcee hesitate for a moment before transforming and driving off. Once she was gone he turned his attention back to Wheeljack.