Chapter 1😍😍

"Marinette...Marinette wake up," Tikki exclaimed. "Go away," Marinette mumbled.  "Marinette you're gonna be late for school, "tiki said in a concerned tone. "WHAT, " Marinette pounced up and looked at the time 7:54  "oh no, Tikki why didn't you wake me up sooner?" she asked annoyed.   "I've been trying to wake you up for 30 minutes.........don't tell me that you were dreaming about Adrien again". Tikki said in a sassy voice.

"Ummmm n-no," she replied, "Marinette he's going out with Chloe you know this".                          "I-i know". Marinette said while trying her hardest to hold back her tears but failing miserably. 

"I...i-it's not fair t-Tikki why d-does sh..she g-g-get everything," Marinette said stuttering on almost all of her words. "I think they're together because they were childhood friends," Tikki said. "Or maby it could be that Adrien doesn't actually like Chloe it's just his dad is making him date her," tikki said. Marinette face lit up "really do you think so," "mhmm, it could be a possibility but don't get your hopes up," tikki said shooting Marinette down.

"Marinette we need to go we're gonna be late we've got 14 minutes to get there, we've been talking for 2 minutes when u could've been getting ready, "

"oh, hush Tikki you were the other end of the conversation and could've ended it at any time, so it's partially your fault if I'm late" Marinette said while picking some random clothes and getting dressed.

her outfit for the day consisted of black tights, a light pink pastel dress with a black bow and ribbon around the waist and some black and white slip-on shoes her hairstyle was a high backhead bun with a cream and black sombrero.

"Let's get going Tikki," Marinette said.  "Oki," Tikki said while slipping into Marinette's pink handbag.

 Marinette ran down to the bakery part of her house and got 4 cookies out of the cookie section and put them in her bag for Tikki to eat, then grabbed a piece of toast and ran out of the door saying goodbye to her mum and dad while she was at it.

she arrived at school and  Alya walked up to her...

"Hey, Mari...have u seen the new post on the lady blog?" Alya asked concerened.

"Umm no sorry, I forgot to watch it this morning cos I woke up a bit later than usual,"

"Oh it's ok I'll just show you now".

"Oki".

Alya showed her a video of chat noir on a building looking like he was about to cry...

 "why is chat crying, " Marinette thought to herself...

To be continued...........