Chapter 5😍😍

LADYBUGS POV KINDA
As ladybug landed she ran into an alley way and detransformed "TIKKI SPOTS OFF" then walked to master fu's

When she entered the Fox miraculous was already in his hand he said "tell her how to use it and tell her she can keep it this time. He gave her the miraculous and a bottle filled with bubble tea for her,chat and alya to share see you next time Marinette goodbye 👋." "Goodbye master fu"she thanked him for the tea and left running to the same alley way and transforming "TIKKI SPOTS ON". The then swung back to Alya's .

CHATS POV KINDA
As I watched ladybug swing away I daydreamed of the kiss we just had it was so un-real how we are dating now I just can't believe my wish finally came true when she gets back I'm gonna ask her who the boy was that she loved before cuz I've always wondered who it was. And when she gets back Alya's gonna be sooooooo happy that she gets to keep a miraculous specifically the Fox one. I want to kiss her so badly I wonder who she is mhmmmmmm well ages ago she said that she goes to Francis Du-paunt high school wich is my school so BTW GUYS IF THATS NOT THERE SCHOOL AND ITS FROM SOMETHING ELSE THEN IM SORRY 😐 ANYWAY LETS GET BACK TO THE STORY.
Who goes to my school 🏫 and has those beautiful sky blue eyes and ocean blue hair

Well there's Kagami ummm oooo there's also Marinette urmmmm I think that's it yeah it is well kagami has brown-ish eyes but Marinette has those beautiful blue eyes so oh my god it's marinette She's my'lady she's my bugaboo she's my prrrrrrrrrinces.

Chat noir fainted on the live steam

CHAT ............ CHAT.........CHAT WAKE UP............

Alya went to go get water to splash on his face to wake him up

Hey guys I'm bac-

She saw chat on the floor and expected the worse
CHAT C-C-CHAT  WAKE UP WAKE UP CHAT
She started to cry
She checked his pulse he was...........

TO BE CONTINUED................

😐 SORRY THIS WAS SHORT 😐