Confessions + First Date

A/N 

Ok first off I AM SO SORRY FOR ANOTHER A/N. Ok. With this chapter you will notice that I did two scenarios for Gon. One where they confess and one where you confess. If there is a character that I only did one scenario for and you would like me to make another one where the other person confesses then let me know and I will do it. 

Gon

They confess:

They confess:

You guys were hanging out together on a cliff near the sea. "Hey um Y/n." "Yeah Gon." "Um. I asked Killua and Mito san about this and they both had the same reply so um I l-like you a lot Y/n." His cheeks immediately flushed red. "I like you a lot as well Gon." Then you gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Um. Are we a couple now?" You giggled at his question. "I guess we are." 

You confess:

You guys were walking around the island when you decided to tell Gon how you felt. "Um. Gon. I really like you." You felt your cheeks burn red as you buried your face in your hands. Gon then hugged you and said "Really?! That's good. I really like you as well." 

Date:
While you were out doing a couple of errands for Mito san, Gon, Mito san and his grandma were preparing a romantic dinner for you guys back at the house. When you arrived Gon gave you a bouquet of flowers, a note and a box. He told you to read the note in the room you shared. The note read: Dear Y/n,  tonight I would like to invite you to the dining room for a dinner date. In the box is a dress that I picked out for you (with help) and I would like for you to wear it. Love - Gon. You blushed and put on the dress. When you went to the dining room there were candles lit and a delicious meal prepared for the both of you. You sat down and you and Gon had a wonderful dinner date.

Killua

They confess:

They confess:

Killua and you were chilling at a park when Killua said "I like you baka (idiot)." He blushed. You hugged him and said "I like you too." Gon jumped out of a bush and started cheering. 

Date:

Killua's mother was extremely happy when she found out that Killua had a girlfriend through Illumi. She immediately made preparations for a date and planned out a wedding for when you both are 20. The date was VERY fancy and awkward since you both knew that Killua's mother was spying on you both but you didn't want to ruin her fun so you let her be.