3️⃣

I rushed to make this since I got my phone taken away for like a week and I snuck on it.

So there's probably a lot of mistakes and stuff but yah...

Josh's pov

I wake up around 12 and just think about last night. He obviously didn't love me back. I mean why would he. I'm so fucking stupid. I walk to my bathroom to take a shower but as I take my clothes off and look at myself in the mirror I notice how ugly I am. No one loves me. Why am I even here. Why is anyone friends with me. Why do I have followers. All of the hate comments that I read are true. I'm stupid. I'm ugly. I'm dumb. I'm worthless. (These are thing that I am✌️). I turn the shower on as hit as it can go. After a few seconds I get in the shower and just stand there under the hot water trying not to cry. I wash up and get out of the shower drying off as quick as I can so I don't have to see my disgusting body. I get dressed in sweats and a hoodie. I put the hood on and walk downstairs. I would rather just stay in my room by that would just give me more time to think about how I'm worthless and no one loves me. All the boys are downstairs filming a bit for one of their youtube channels. I walk behind the camera and go to the kitchen. I open the fridge and cabinets looking for something to eat. On the last cabinet I slam it close. All the boys run into the kitchen.

"THERES NO FUCKING FOOD HERE" I yell stomping out of the kitchen and shoving bryce out of my way.

I run to my bedroom slamming my door and I start throwing things off of my dresser and around my bedroom and yelling and crying. I punch a few holes in my wall. All of the boys run in my room and Jaden grabs me and pulls me to his chest but I push off of him and run downstairs grabbing my phone. I run outside and just keep running until I can't anymore. I look around and I have no idea where I am. I walk to a alley and sit down. I silent my phone because the boys keep calling me. I turn off my maps so they can't find me and just think.

Time skip
Jaden's pov

I'm freaking out. Its already getting dark outside and Josh still hasn't come home. We've been calling him and looking all around for him but we can't find him anywhere. He turned off his maps so we can't find him. Why was he acting that way earlier. It makes me sad. I just want him to be happy. I love him. I wish I had the confidence to just tell him that. I try to think of any reason he would be mad but I have no clue. He was fine yesterday. Maybe because we almost kissed. But I don't think he would get mad about that. I mean hopefully he wouldn't. My phone starts ringing. I look and its Josh. My face lights up and I quickly answer it.

Call with Daddy Josh🥵

Ja- Josh

?- No this isn't Josh but I think the guys I'm next to is him. I was walking by and I saw him getting raped and beat up by these men so I scared them off and I'm sitting by him. He fell asleep whispering "I want Jaden".

Ja-Ok well can you tell me where you guys are so me and my friends can come get him.

?- yeah *address*

Ja-Ok thank you so much were coming right now.

End of call with Daddy Josh🥵

Tears are streaming down my face. How could anyone ever hurt josh. I shake my head clearing my thoughts and tell the boys I know where he is. We get to where he is and park the car. We run out of the car and start looking around. Were not in a good place. Why would josh come here. Its already dark. I look down a alley and yell to the boys who are looking around to that I see him. I run to him.

"Are you the man I talked to on the phone"

"Yes I'm Jaden" I say.

"Ok here you go" she says.

I drop to my knees and grab Josh pulling him on my lap and leaning against the wall.

"Thank you so much" I say looking at the lady.

"No problem. But I have somewhere Im supposed to be which is work so have a good night" she says

"You to" I say.

She leaves and I pick josh up and we go back home. Once we get there I bring him to my room and shut my bedroom door. I lay him on my bed and lightly shake him.

"Josh" I say softly.

He groans and opens his eyes. His eyes fill with fear and tears and he quickly sits up looking around realizing he's in my bedroom and not in the alley way getting hurt. He looks at me and instantly clings to me breaking down. I pick him up and rock us side to side.

"Shhhh its ok baby. I'm here. Your ok." I whisper repeatedly to Josh trying to clam him down.

He calms down and I pull away sitting us down and sitting him beside me.

"Do you want to take a shower" I ask because he has blood and stuff all over him.

"Y-y-es" josh whispers in between hiccups.

I kiss his forehead and he blushes which confuses me but whatever. I get up and start walking to my bathroom. I notice he's not following me so i turn around. He makes puppy dog eyes and pouty lips reaching his hands towards me. Awwweee. He's so adorable. I pick him up and bring him to my bathroom. I set him down on my counter.

"Do you wanna take a bath instead." I ask.

"Yes" he says.

I turn on my bath.

"Can you get in with me" Josh asks shyly.

"Of course" I say smiling and kissing his head.

We get in the bath and I help wash the blood off of him. After we get out of the bath and dry off I give him a pair of my sweats and my hoodie. I put on sweats and a hoodie and we lay down. He lays his head on my chest and wraps around my waist. I wrap my arms around him. We fall asleep.

Bryce's pov

Me and the boys quietly open Jaden's bedroom door to see him and Josh cuddling. We all are in awe. We take pictures and go to the living room. We watch tv for a little.

"Bubby I wanna go to bed" Kio whines laying on top of me.

I look to see all of the other boys sleeping cuddling with their boyfriends.

"Ok" I say.

I pick kio up and we go back into our bedroom and cuddle. We fall asleep.

----------------------------------

Ok so I kinda want to make chapters in this book for the other couples to but it would only be a couple or...

I want to make books for them.

But I don't know.

Anyways I love you Bebes💕