◇ c u r i o u s ◇

F/n =first name and in this story your akaashi's sister

"Alright bokuto-San I swear if you scare her away I'll kill you" bokuto nodded while his bestfriend explained. "Isn't she a first year akaashi" the raven haired Male nodded. "Wow I can't wait to see her" akaashi didnt speak but nodded. Both of the males watched as all the passengers of the plane get off and finally saw a female with h/c hair. "F/n over here" the female walked towards the two males and said a quick hello. "Wow akaashi she doesn't look like you" akaashi kicked bokuto and smiled. "Hey f/n it's been awhile" you nodded and looked at bokuto. "Who's that" bokuto lost his smile. "Akaashiiiiiiii". "Sorry f/n he just came because he wanted to you probably won't see him again" you nodded at your brother and gave him a smile. "Let's leave this place its boring let's go" you dragged your brother to the car and told him that you were to drive and he didnt say anything. "Wow akaashi she can drive" akaashi nodded. "Actually owl head I drive sports cars back in America, did cheer, and boxing" bokuto had stars in his eyes. "WOW THATS COOL".

Halfway along the trip bokuto would try to bring something up but both of the siblings would ignore him. "F/n would never ignore me" thought bokuto. You finally arrived at akaashi's place where your mom lived your dad lived in America so yea. "Mom will be happy to see you" said akaashi carrying your hand bag while you carry the suit case. "Yea haven't seen her in 4 years" bokuto stayed behind and frowned you were still ignoring him.

You all walked in and you saw your mom. "Hey mom" she turned around and almost dropped a plate. "Oh my f/n your here" you hugged her and turned around to see Jackie your dog. "AH JACKIE YOUR STILL ALIVE" you ran to him and cuddled up with the big dog. Akaashi sighed and look at his mother "she still loves that dog more than you keiji" akaashi nodded and took your bag to your room. "Hey mom I'm staying here for one year" your mom nodded and handed you a letter. You lifted an eyebrow but opened it. "So you'll be going to the second year classes with your brother your scores were amazing so you'll skip a year" explained your mom. You nodded and looked at bokuto who was looking around the house. "Hey you what year are you in" bokutos breath hitch and he turned around. "I'm a third year" you nodded and looked at your dog.

"What clubs are in the school bokuto" the male had hearts in his eyes when you said his name. "Well there cheer, volleyball, art, soccer, and the photograph club the other clubs really dont matter" you nodded at bokuto. "Mom I'm joining cheer" your mom nodded and gave you a smile. "F/n why dont you join volleyball" you frowned at bokutos comment. "I use to play but I quit because of my dad he made me join cheer I'm one of the best in the country I guess" your mom hit your head. "You guess my my f/n you are in the top 3" your brother came back in and nodded. "I agree f/n stop saying that type of stupid stuff its annoying" you got up and slightly hit him on the arm. "I'm not annoying"

Bokuto glared at akaashi how could he say that to a perfect person. "Yea whatever that hurts you know" you chuckled "well I did do boxing for 3 year dad's still expects me to be number one" your mom sighed and told you it was fine.

You went inside your room and made a small smile. "Keiji did you really have to give me all of this" he nodded. "Yes I did you really like boxing so me and mom gave you all this" you gave akaashi a small smile and bokuto came in. "Woah this place is awesome akaashi you never told me you liked boxing" bokuto felt like tue room just turned into a monster. "No bokuto this is my sister's room" bokuto nodded sweating bullets and walked away.

"Sorry for bokuto he um is very curious and stuff like that" you sighed and nodded. "So I'm going to school with you" akaashi said yes and you smiled. "Well I hope people are nice there" you said remembering what happemed back at your old school in America. "Hey dont worry I bet you'll make people want to be friends with you"

Both of the siblings hugged each other and laughed a little. Meanwhile a owl was outside the door listening to everything. "Dont worry f/n I'll protect you and I'll make you laugh and love with me"

Your perfect to me