◇l o o k◇

You really didnt like school but sports that's a while different story. You played many it was fun even though you had a (body type) shaped body you managed to be the best at most of your sports.

You didnt know what you wanted to be in because here you could only play one sport to make matters worse it was just clubs. You sighed to yourself looking at the piece of paper in your hand it listed all the sports that were in fukurodani and some random clubs. You walked along the hallways and saw some boys and girls talking about you.

You took most of the attention because you came from America and you also look very attractive just like your brother akaashi. You didnt like attention but when your really popular and attractive you couldn't get away from it. You walked into the office to see the principal. "Oh hello f/n" you bowed slightly and said hi. "I'm here to sign up for a club" the principal smiled and nodded. "I'll like to be in-"

"What" you chuckled nervously and looked at your brother. "I said I was joining cheer" your brother sighed and looked at you. "Are you sure I mean there is soccer and volleyball" you shook your head. "I'm sure, dad would want me to join cheer ever though  I hate attention" your brother slightly frowned he really didn't like his dad he was well very strict.

"Oh by the way keiji I'll be able to cheer for you so you dont have to worry" akaashi thought for a second. "That way if something happens I'll be there" thought akaashi. "Fine but please dont get hurt" you told him not to worry and you turned around to leave with him when you bumped into someone. It was a big chest and you squeezed it a little when you heard a yelp. You looked up to see bokuto blushing red. "U-uh h-hello f/n-chan".

You made a 'O' shape with your mouth and looked at bokutos chest again. "You have more chest then me" akaashi frowned and took your hands off of bokutos chest. "Dont do that f/n it makes bokuto feel awkward" you nodded and looked back at bokuto who was looking at your chest and then at his. You bowed "Sorry bokuto-san that was stupid of me". Bokutos eyes widen "GWA NO ITS FINE F/N-CHAN" you lifted an eyebrow and shrugged. "Let's go keiji breaks almost over"

After the duo left bokuto still was red. "But f/n has a bigger chest what does she mean" bokutos mind was only on you when he heard konoha yelling his name. "Common bokuto get over here breaks over" bokuto ran towards him and said sorry. "So you talked to akaashi sister" bokuto nodded not saying a word. "Lucky I want to talk to her but akaashi is always by her side" bokuto nodded again. "Are you even listening to me" bokuto nodded again not caring what he said. "Man I wish I had a girl like f/n" bokuto looked at konaha it felt like the hallways was getting bigger with the silence but bokuto managed to say something. "Yea..."