◇q u e s t i o n ◇

Bokutos POV

I never really knew the reason I liked f/n so much.

Was it because she looks so pretty and beautiful.

Or is it her personality

I really want to know how she really feels about stuff

Shes always so quite

Why does her dad make her fo so much stuff

What does she look in men

What type of food does she like

How does her skin feel

Is she a good kisser

Does she want kids when she grows up

Do you like volleyball

Why are you always in my head

Ugh this is stressful, I should just talk to you. Yea that's what I'll do

I got up and walked towards you and akaashi, why do you only open up to him why not me? Wait don't tell me some Alabama shit is going on here!

I shook my head and tried to get that disgusting thought out of my head. You would never do that. I tapped your shoulder and you looked directly into my eyes. Your eyes there so shinny and pretty. "What do you want bokuto-San" I blushed and cleared my throat. "Can I ask you some questions"

You paused for a second and then looked at your brother who shrugged and walked away. "Sure ask me anything" my eyes lite up and I sat down next to you. "So um I was wondering what your favorite food is" REALLY BOKUTO YOUR FAVORITE FOOD THATS A STUPID QUESTION

I watched you think for a second and you opened your mouth. "My favorite food is (insert food)" you said with a small smile. "Oh that's cool" you nodded and went back to eating your snack. "What's your favorite song" I saw you frown a little "its (insert song)" I nodded and grabbed a box of pockys from my bag.

We both sat there saying nothing but enjoying the time we spent with each other. "You know you become really quite around me" I looked at you and nodded. "Its fine you dont have to say anything your cool kotaro" I blushed when you said my first name. "I mean I am the best ace in Japan" I watched you nodding and smiled. Wow f/n has a pretty smile.

I really want to ask you about your home in America but that sounds a little weird right. "I was wondering who's that bed head from the nekoma volleyball team" I looked at you and froze. Why would you want to know about kuroo? "Well his name is kuroo tetsuro hes the captain" I said a little mad. "Oh ok" you didnt say a word after that.

I was starting to wonder why you wanted to know his name. You couldn't like kuroo or have a thing for him right? "If your wondering no I dont like him more then a friend to be honest I never talked to him I just saw he left his jacket at my brothers house when he came to leave some stuff that's all". "Oh ok" I said acting chill on the outside but really I was happy really happy on the inside.

"Actually want to come over and get it I'm to busy to go leave it at his house" you said while chewing on a rice ball. "Oh right I'll do it" I said. "Sweet just knock on the door my mom will let you inside my room and you can grab it" wait your letting me inside your room this is great!

"Ok that sound good" I said with excitement. "Anyways it's ok if I go watch you guys practice right"? I thought about it remembering that coach doesn't like people watching us practice.

"Um I'll have to ask first...the old man doesn't like people watching" I said whispering the last part in your ear but making you flinch a little. "Oh sure then" you said with a slight smile. "F/n-chan" we both turned around to see your brother.

Damn why does he always come on the worst times there has to be something going on with you too that's disgusting

"Oh hello keiji" you said with a smile. Why do you smiled only at HIM. "Ready for our next class" he said. "Yup" you turned around to look at me. "See you tomorrow bokuto-san" I nodded and stayed there staring at you and your brother leaving me behind.

Looks like if he keeps interrupting us I'll have to do something about it

I got up and walked to my next class ignoring the girls who asked if I wanted to go out. Screw them I dont have time for any of them I only want you just you, no one else in this damn world. You made me feel special, you made me feel good. Maybe just maybe, I can force you to be mine.

I smirked and had a rythm in my step making me feel nice. "F/n-chan you'll be mine like it or not, I know you want me though I mean I'm loved by all here at this school I'm a god here unlike you"....

"I want to see you on your knees and beg"