Chapter 4 - Going to Hype

"Babe, ready to go," Bryce yelled up the stairs. Lilliana sat at her vanity table, sliding her rings up her fingers. "Yeah, one second," she yelled back.

The blonde finished placing her rings and grabbed her purse. She ran down the stairs, seeing Bryce waiting for her at the bottom.

She smiled at the brunette, grabbing his hand. Bryce smiled back, letting out a short reply. "Come on," as he led her towards his car, where the rest of the boys were waiting.

Lilliana nervously tapped the dashboard, her foot shuffling her around. The blonde was nervous about visiting the hype house and meeting  Bryce's friends.

Bryce could tell I was nervous, so he held onto my hand. He reassured me yesterday, trying to convince me his friends would love me.

The boys also reassured me that they would think I was perfect. The boys laughed along with me at how I knew none of the names of the people I was meeting.

"So you don't know any of them?"Blake asked again. "No, I barely used my phone. I didn't even have cable growing up," I responded.

Outfit

Bryce came to a stop, parking on the side of the road

Bryce came to a stop, parking on the side of the road. Josh was feeling anxious due to his beef with Lilhuddy. I knew nothing about Chase, just what Josh had told me. He had tried to get with Nessa when they were together.

"Come on, Princess. There's nothing to worry about, I promise. They'll love you," Bryce spoke in a calming voice.

Lilliana smiled, taking her boyfriend's hand as she exited the car. When his girlfriend's figure hit the pavement, Bryce closed the door. He locked it, taking the blonde's hand.

The group walked down the street, heading toward their destination. They made it towards a large house with a gate wrapped around it. Behind the fence, two boys opened the door. Lilliana had no idea who the two boys were.

"Hey, guys! Who's that?" a tall boy with brown curly hair asked. He looked bewildered by my presence. The guy behind him looked just as confused. Lilli clutched onto Bryce's arm, pulling him closer for comfort.

"We told you about this last week. Remember, this is Bryce's girlfriend, Lilliana," Josh replied, looking at the two confused boys.

"When you said, "Bryce has a "girlfriend," we all thought you were joking," the brunette teased. All the boys laughed at the other two boys.

When all the boys finished laughing, the two boys walked over and gave me a handshake, and said, "Well, it's nice to meet you, Lilliana," I smiled, shaking their hands.

"Nice meeting you both too. What are your names?" I asked. They gave me a confused look in return.

"I don't have social media," I say, laughing at the confused looks.

"Oh," the tall brunette boy from before says, "I'm Ryland, and that is Nick," he says, pointing to another boy.

"Come on in, guys," the boy I now know as Nick says. He lets us into the mansion. We went into the house, and it was huge. I grabbed Bryce's hand for comfort once again. From the corner of my eye, I see Bryce look down at our now locked hands and smile.

We get deeper into the house, seeing more and more unfamiliar people. They gave me confused looks as I passed by. I could it was because my hand interlocked with Bryce's.

I knew they were looking at me because they didn't know who I was, but I still felt scared. I hated it when people stared at me. It makes me feel judged and uncomfortable.

I knew Bryce could tell how I felt because every time someone looked at me, he looked into my eyes, giving me a reassuring smile.

Nick and Ryland stopped walking when we got to the kitchen area. They walked over to two other guys, dating them up. 

I had no idea who they were. I, on the other hand, stayed close to Bryce. Who just walked over to the kitchen island. Then leaned on it with the rest of the other sway boys.

I just laid my head on Bryce's stomach, hiding my face. I clutched my hands around his waist, not wanting anyone to look at me anymore. Two minutes went by, and the sway boys talked among themselves.

"Lilli, let's meet some more of my friends," Bryce says. "Yeah, Lilli, it will be fun. You will love them," Blake adds. "They're nice, Lil. They won't judge you," Jaden reassures me.

"We'll get snacks on the way back if you meet them," Josh inputs. I smile at the deal they just gave me. They know how much I love food.

"Yeah, snacks, but I want a whole cart filled with food. There is no food at home," I say. I look at the boys, trying to do a stern look. They all laugh at the conversation we're having.

"Of course," Noah says with a goofy smile.

"Then deal, I will meet your friends," I finalized, shaking their hands. I followed Bryce to the sliding doors in the kitchen. Which led to a pool area with a bunch more people I didn't know.

Authors Note