EPILOGUE

The cab stopped at the address I gave. I quickly paid him giving a smile in appreciation. I was here to give James my boyfriend a surprise. It was his birthday and I had a lot planned out already.
Walking swiftly to the door, I knocked ones, twice then thrice. Where did he go to?  I wondered.

I tried turning the knob and it slowly opened up. it's kind of strange because James never leaves his door unlocked.
The living room is relatively quiet but I'm intrigued by what I hear coming from his bedroom. The sounds, the moans... I didn't want to believe it, I couldn't stop myself from getting closer and closer.

What I see makes me gasp in shock, James is seriously pounding into a blonde girl. They didn't seem to notice me by the way they kept going at it.

"You piece of shit!" I scream at James, and ohhh he finally notices me.

"Lena! I can explain, I.." he jumps up out of shock, more like 'withdraw' out of her in shock.

"save it!" I held my hand up indicating I didn't want to listen to whatever lies he had cooked up. I take one last glance at him and I'm out. Yes, out of his house and his life for good.

I'm so done with this love bullshit!

____________________________________*******
I know it ain't perfect but you'll love it more in the chapters ahead, I promise😅