The big chop

After a couple days in the hospital, Damon offers to house her at the mansion. Before she went, everyone came by to wish her well and check up on her. Her abdomen was extremely sore and she couldn't get a wink of sleep. And in the event of all of this Aria still hasn't contacted her. She's still ignoring her. Hasn't even attempted to help, comfort, or support. And she even couldn't talk to anyone about it. Venus heard voices by the door downstairs. After only wearing Damon's shirts, that end right above her knee, she threw on some pants and went downstairs. Caroline, Damon, Stefan, Elena, and Jeremy were talking on the couch. They became silent when Venus entered the room. Looks of pity and sorrow washed across their faces.

"Hey, V. You feeling better?" Elena asked hesitantly.

"I sure am." Venus snarked. She rolled her eyes and walked into the kitchen. She made as much noise as possible while she was getting a cup of orange juice. After she heard the front door close, she washed her cup and walked out.

"V?" Damon whines.

"Yes?" She asked innocently.

"I don't mean to be harsh but I do. You know it's  not Elena's fault." He says as he opened the bourbon bottle and pour some into the cup.

"Actually, I'll take that." She took the bottle from him and walked back upstairs. "And I know. It's not Elena's. It's Bonnie's."

Back in her room, she downed the bottle and threw it against the floor before walking into her bathroom. She looked at herself in the mirror and saw an entirely different person.

Her eye bags had eye bags. Her once bright brown eyes looked dull and boring. Her lips were blistered and cracked.

"Wow." She says quietly to herself.

She tried to take her hair tie out but it wasn't cooperating with her.

"Ow ow ow. Come on!" She pulled and pulled that single hair tie.

And five minutes past and she is sitting on her sink crying. Frustrated, she walked into Stefan's room and searches for a pair of scissors.

"Venus?" She heard her name and looked up and found Stefan staring at her.

"Yes?" She went back to looking for a pair of scissors.

"What are you doing?" He stood up behind her.

"Looking for scissors."

"Want some help?" He walks to the other side of his desk.

"Shouldn't you be somewhere, with a certain doppelgänger vampire?"

"There's a funeral today, for the people who died at the farm." She looked up.

"Oh. I don't care." And she looked back down again.

"It's not a single funeral. Everyone who lost someone is going to be there. You can come too. For your-" he cut himself off before saying his full sentence.

"For my dead child. You can say it. It's not taboo. Thousands of woman have miscarriages. Though they probably haven't been caused by a vampire because you thought your mate was dead but he actually wasn't and you tried to avenge him but then he ended up betraying you in the worst way possible." She turned around.

"I'm sorry."

"For what? It wasn't your fault."

"For before. I never apologized for what I did to your coven."

"So, you expect me to forgive you? If you'd never lashed out, I'd be dead. I would've been happily married and with a family of my own. I wouldn't have had to go through all the pain and grief that I did and still go through." She said looking through his desk. She opened a drawer and found a big silver pair. "I'm over it. You don't have to apologizing. Also, I'm going to borrow these. Have fun at your joint funeral." She walks out the room and back to her own.