Shade..

Sade.

Hair conditioner

leave-in, leave-in

hair conditioner

leave-in, hair

hair conditioner

leave-in, leave-in

hair conditioner

leave-in,

hair...

"You know sometimes I think she be saying hair, conditioner rub it in, leave-in, because that sounds more like it and it makes more sense because you rub the conditioner in your hair for it to lock in, then you leave it."

"Isn't that what she's saying? If not, could've fooled me."

"Right?" I shook my head" It's trippy like that. But sounds good still.

My name is Sade, -yes like the singer I'm a 19-year-old sophomore at Georgia state Univesity, along with my cousin and best friend Terra, shes 18. I'm currently flat ironing her hair for this little meet and greet she has coming up at 3 pm, for her youtube fans.

"Come on, c'mon.. Sade. You gotta speed it up or we gonna be late, and you know I don't like to keep my peoples waiting." She said frantically.

Yeah right. She was being dramatic as usual. It was only 12:30.

"Girl chill we got like two and a half hours left to spear."

"Yeah but time as we get on the road, our drive is going to take all that up...FINALLY. Now let's get outta here."

You're so dramatic.

I grabbed my glasses and backpack then sent a quick message to my older brother that we were leaving since he was asleep in his room.

...

You sure you texted Nathan the address? You definitely gonna be late now."

"Yeees.." she cried" and why you make it sound like this all about me now. If I late you late, they came here to see you as well don't play."

I sighed and rolled my eyes. This is turning out to be a disaster. Nathan her- I mean our bodyguard for the day was late as usual. She was supposed to be the first one here. I kept telling Terra to not allow her to be our bodyguard because one, we were too close, and she basically grew up with us, and two she has like mad children to be single.

"This what happens when you hire friends. You don't listen to me, now look what's happening. Nathan done probably overslept or got hung up with her children baby dad's or something."

"Sade don't start. You know just as well as I do why I hired her. Of course, I didn't want to but given her situation, I wanted to help her out." She sighed and I jumped as I heard a knock on my door's window.

Nathan...

"Yall I apologize I got held up... long story short I'll tell you later. Let's go they out here waiting for you guys."

She cannot be serious."It's fine Nathan, don't worry about it."

We walked into the venue and indeed they were waiting for us. Aww, I feel a little like a celebrity...NOT. They only here for Terra.

" Heey killersade!"At least I thought they were, a cute thick girl with glasses was signaling me over to her. I wonder why she used my Instagram handle instead of my name.

"Heey girl. I love your glasses they're cute as hell." I said making her smile as she opened her arms for a hug and I accepted it welcomely like the good guy that I am.

..

As the day progressed by just talking, chilling, eating, and taking pictures, we went to the mall and did some light shopping since fall is slowly approaching, and we also had to pack our bags because we were going back to our dorms tomorrow to start our new term as sophomores.

"You ready for this new term?" Terra asked me as we walked into Enterprise Rent-a-car. We had to return the car since it was our last day.

" Yeah I'm ready, I'm tired of my brother hovering over me everywhere I go. Also, I mean it would be nice to see Xandeeerr again," I said making her laugh.

"Byeee!" She laughed as I handed the car keys over to the dealer. Xander was this fine ass BOYOFAHMAN, that she's currently dating. They've been talking since graduation, yes literally high school, and they still haven't decided to be in a relationship." But I miss him too. You know he stayed up with me till 4 am this morning?!" She was so excited.

"Why you sound so surprised like yal don't do that all the time? Just get into a relationship already." I said sounding almost like a broken record. I've been saying that for like 18 months.

She knew I'm a great judge of character because I stopped her from dating a guy that was just using her for her pearls, and when she found out I was right she basically shut down for like three months because she really liked him.

"I know, I just wanna work some more, this here pretty kitty of mine is happy- she never lacking because I buy her plenty of toys." I covered my mouth and shook with laughter.

"You vixen, you know what I meant, but I guess I can't really blame you," I said as we waited for our uber pool." But still don't be in my bed crying when he go and get another girl, because you taking too long and playing with the boy."

"Well if he can't chase me and play my games, then he wasn't meant for me. I'm not settling for less, no more Sade. Plenty more fish in the sea I guess."

She's saying that now but me and her both know if she losses him it would shatter her heart, into tiny pieces.