So you Dissin' Me?

"Aye.. you aight? You've been sitting there quiet all this time..." he parked the car at the gas station and looked at me.

"Yeah. I'm okay ." Not. I was still thinking about that note with whoever number was on his windshield.

He nodded his head at my response and asked me if I wanted anything out of the store.

"No thanks, I'm okay," I replied and pulled out my wallet to pay for his gas.

Since he's driving me around, that's just the polite thing to do.

"Nah keep your money, I said I got you right?" He got out and attached the fuel hose and walked inside the store.

I used this free time to stroll on Twitter and post a new status.

"@<serviper1: The world would be so much better if the nigga/girl you want would be yours. I just want him so bad..."

After I sent my status update, I saw Floyd coming out of the store with a bag, and he disconnected the hose before coming inside his car.

"I got you something anyway. Do you mind if I smoke?"

"No I don't, but you sure you can handle that while driving?" He paused for a while and looked at me with a smirk.

"Come drive then."

"But then I'll get high too. So you'll just have to wait until we arrive at the campus.

"Shit but my roommate a bitch, he gon prolly get me in trouble for smoking in our dorm."

"You know, we don't have to actually go back right now since it's a Saturday night, we could stop at a little hotel. I mean if you want." I quickly added the last part so he wouldn't think I have any funny ideas.

"Aight cool, put in the directions and we gon' head out there." I did as told and he sped off into the opposite direction of our dorms.

.....

We arrived there in 5 minutes due to Floyd's quick driving, and us rapping along to No flag by London On Da Track and Nicki Minaj.

I got the keys for our room and he ordered pizza and whatever takeout he decided that he wanted.

The hotel is alright nothing too fancy or too cheap, and it also had two beds.

I went to the bathroom and took a quick shower to calm my nerves and rapidly beating heart rate. I was hard as a damn rock and we haven't done anything yet.

I quickly discarded my clothes and folded them onto the table, then stepped into the glass shower.

The warmth from the showers felt amazing against my skin. I closed my eyes and thought about Floyd's naked body. I let out a struggled moan as I began to massage my ass and masturbate.

"Oh shit, my bad I thought you were just taking a piss."

Thank God I'm facing the showerhead and that the shower doors are fogged up a little. To anyone that walked in, it probably would've looked like a regular everyday shower for a guy.

I turned off the shower and grabbed a washrag, slathering it with liquid soap."It's okay, you wanted to ask me something?"

"Yeah, I was just gonna hop in a shower myself to wash this cheap ass perfume off of me, it's starting to fuck with my allergies."

I wanted to tell him to come on in so badly, but I knew my body would give away and bring my deepest desires and emotions to the surface.

"Well I'm about done in here, I only came in because I was still a little drunk and wanted to calm down a little... hand me that towel on the zink, please." I quickly dried off in the shower and shook out my hair.