Chapter 13

.•What's to come?•.

(Y/N)'s POV

     Am I dreaming again? I found myself standing in a field filled with Blue Spider Lilies. A sudden pain once again ran through my head as fell to my knees screaming in agony. Memories... memories from the fight against Muzan once again surged and flashed through my mind.
     Something terrible happened that day, but I just can't remember, I'm sure of it. The pain left as quickly as it came and my surroundings had suddenly changed. The landscape was now where the final fight had happened.
     "Why... why am I here again." This was too much for me, I can't stand this place at all. This is where I died in Tanjirou's arms after all and where he...
     "(Y/N)."
     Shivers went down my spine. I couldn't move at all, fear was keeping me from trying to do anything. The fear was unbearable, this fear felt as if it was chewing on my sanity.
That voice... it can't be.
     "Oh yes it's me (Y/N)."
     Reading my thoughts... I felt a cold heavy breath suddenly besides my left ear. I couldn't do anything at all... his presence was too overwhelming. "I-I thought we killed you for good... Muzan." I barely managed to speak, because right as I said that cold hands cuffed my mouth and nose. I couldn't speak. Nor could I longer breathe.
     "Oh, you and Tanjirou did kill me, but I managed to let out a part of me before I died," he said with such a menacing voice. He was now pressing his hands harder and I was now thrashing in his arms trying to breath. "Oh I love to see that pained expression in your eyes, it makes you look so lovely (Y/N)."
     Even though I couldn't see his face I knew he had a smile on that wretched face of his. I couldn't get out of his grip, there was no body to kick at. It was just his will... the spirit that's able to touch me in my dreams.
     "(Y/N)... I would use you as my host right now, but it's not the time yet."
     He let go of me and I fell to my knees coughing as I gained my breath and senses back. Host? What does me mean by that? I had no clue, yet I knew I couldn't do anything since I'm trembling in fear right now.

     "(Y/N)!!"

     Tanjirou...? This is a dream... I have to wake up.

     "Ah I see I ran out of time, how unpleasant," looking up I could tell it was Muzan himself, but without his original form. He was now what seemed like just a black mist, but only his demon eyes were visible. He continued on, "Your time is running out, but my time is coming near (Y/N), when Tanjirou regains his memories that's when I'll use you as a host to continue my will."

     "(Y/N)! Wake up!!"

     Tanjirou's voice once again filled my dream. I want to wake up... please Tanjirou. I spoke too soon. The landscape changed once again and I now found myself at the fight once again. Something was wrong though... were was everyone?

     "(Y/N)... why?"

     "Tanjirou?" I asked and turned around and I let out a horrible scream. Behind me was everyone, but instead of seeing them alive.... they were all dead. Tanjirou being the only one who was still alive.. he was covered in serious injuries and was surrounded with a stench of blood everywhere. "TANJIROU WHAT HAPPENED?!"
     "Stay where you are (Y/N)!! You did this! You killed us all... I thought you were one of us. I loved you too... why? Don't you dare get any closer!" Tanjirou screamed out and I was at a loss of words.
     "No... I didn't do this Tanjirou..." What's happening... I hate this place. I want to leave.
     "Why... (Y/N)." Tanjirou kept on repeating with tears in his eyes.
     "NO IT WASN'T ME!! I WOULDN'T DARE HARM ANYONE!!"
     "You're a demon (Y/N)..." Tanjirou said "A demon."
     "No.... I'm not please Tanjirou," I can't stan this pain anymore... this can't be real.
     "You killed us (Y/N)"