1: Have you ever heard of the Avatar?

Haruka Kuribi. That is her name. Her little four-year-old body, sleeping in her little cream crib while her mother sits on the couch, knitting an almost complete teddy bear while watching the news. The room was any typical room you would see in an apartment; creamy white walls with wooden panelled floors.

Portraits hang on the walls of the apartment, but the largest portrait is the most noticeable. It consists of a man with skinny build, dark brown hair and square glasses, dressed in a dark blue suit who stood behind a woman sitting in a chair, holding a baby. The black-haired woman wore a white blouse and a pink cardigan and the baby had dark blue eyes that were so bright, they were almost the colour of the sea when the sunlight hit the water.

The one thing common in that family photo is that they were all smiling. Their happiness can be seen in their eyes when the photo was taken. The apartment was small, but it is still home. A home in Musutafu, Japan.

Her mother happily hums a tune that has gotten stuck into her head due to the constant replaying of Haruka's favourite show at full volume and that is when she sees her husband on the news.

His hands waving at the camera, face full of distraught, stuck in a two-storey building that is on fire. He stuck his head out of shattered windows along with other people within the building, calling for help. Kuribi Kaede cuts her finger from the shock of seeing the scene in front of her with the scissors and winces. But she doesn't pay too much mind to it as she looks back to the TV.

The villain can be seen laughing like a maniac on the roof of the building. The villain looks similar to a candle, a flame flickering on top of his head and she watches in anticipation, waiting for a Hero to arrive at the scene. But five minutes pass and there are no signs of a Hero. Only the police could be seen stopping the bystanders from entering the scene. The fire starts to spread to the second floor where her husband is on.

No! Please, any hero at all. Please save him!

She notices movement in the corner of her eye and looks back at her sleeping child. Her black hair sprawls across her face, with some drool spilling out of her mouth as she softly snores. Kaede moves her hair out of her face before kissing her head and whispering, "I'll be right back Sweetie."

She grabs her blue cardigan hanging on the coat hanger near the door and dashes down the stairs of the building, heading towards the scene three blocks away.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As her mother leaves the apartment, the four-year-old girl continues to have a dream that would not make sense to most. In the dream, Haruka sits on a large piece of rock that was in the middle of a pool. She observes the environment and could see that the pool is surrounded with trees and shrubs.

Encircling the area she sat in were large rocky cliffs and one of them had a waterfall running down into a lake, emitting steam. The little girl stands up and looks to the other side of the pool and sees a bridge leading onto a road that is in the middle of a forest.

In that moment, a blue figure appeared behind the girl, sitting cross legged on the ground and smiling softly at her. She could feel a presence behind her, so she whips her head around and gives a loud squeal at the unknown individual, emitting a blue hue.

The person gives her a crooked smile and stays silent, waiting for the girl to calm down. Haruka stares at the person in front of her. She has short brown hair that didn't reach her shoulders, light blue eyes and is wearing a blue tight shirt with a furry waistband and baggy pants.

She could also see that the person is wearing long gloves that stopped just before her shoulder. The blue individual has tiny wrinkles near her eyes as she smiles, making her look like she's in her late thirties. Haruka tilts her head at the glowing character in front of her, wondering why she is wearing such unusual clothing.