chapter seven

"Halloweek-end baby!" Christina rejoiced as she plopped down on my bed with her makeup bag

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Halloweek-end baby!" Christina rejoiced as she plopped down on my bed with her makeup bag.

"Why are you the way that you are?" I laughed as I brushed off my setting powder.

"Hot, funny, and smart? I don't know, the grace of god I guess." She smiled, flipping her blonde hair off her shoulders.

Christina started her makeup behind me as I heard a knock on the door. I shuffled to the door and opened it to reveal Brady and Liam.

"Miss us?" My brother smiled.

"Sure, let's go with that." I laughed as Brady wrapped his arms around me and picked me up.

"Oh yeah, I'll get your bag B." Liam said as he picked up his duffle from the floor.

"Chrissy, the twins are here." I called as Liam shut the door.

"Dumb and dumber, welcome back." Christina greeted them as she walked into the kitchen.

"You know you missed us, Chris." Liam hugged her.

"Eh, maybe a little."

"You missed your big sister so much you wanted to spend your first college Halloweekend away?" I teased.

"The girls are hotter in Boston." Brady teased, winking at Chris.

"You know damn well Trevor will kill you." I laughed as I walked back into my room to finish getting ready.

"I crack myself up." Brady said.

"That makes one of us." Liam retorted before following me.

"So how are things with Rowdy?" Liam asked as he started playing with random things around my room.

"Actually really well, we talk every night on the phone and FaceTime as much as possible. We started talking about Holiday plans last weekend. We're doing good buddy, thanks for asking." I smiled as I pulled my costume out of the closet.

"That's cute." Liam said.

"Where's the rest of it?" Brady asked.

"Oh it's right here." I said holding up my middle finger.

"Classy, Peyton." Brady said as I stepped into my bathroom.

I slipped into my costume and went back out to my vanity to put on my jewelry.

"What are you losers going as?" I asked.

"I bought scrubs on Amazon, I'm gonna be a surgeon." Liam said.

"Awe, that's adorable. What about you B?" I asked.

"Christina's boyfriend." Brady said as she walked in my room, dressed in her Pirate costume to match me.

"I got it." Liam said, punching our brother in the gut.

"I'm being serious!" Brady said, holding his stomach. "I bought a Zegras jersey and I'm gonna act like a douche all night and yell at guys who try and hit on my sister."