the night it started

September 16, 2019.

Chases birthday. The whole cast went out to go party the night away. They collectively agreed to all get shitfaced together. but they all knew, that if that was the plan, then they were bound to do it. They headed out to the nearest club, all of them piled in a huge lyft. Soon enough, they all ended up at the club one way or another.

"Ladies first" Chase said smiling and Madelyn and Madison as they climbed over him.

Maddie waited for chase to get out of the car so they could walk in together.

It was a Friday, which means that the cast had no work the next day. Which also means, they knew exactly what was gonna happen. They were wrapping up filming anyways at that point, but they all made a pact to never party on a work night.

They all hopped in line, whipping out their id's so they could get in. They stepped inside. A burst of cold air hit them as soon as they stepped foot inside, a cold breeze, bodies dancing everywhere. The whole vibe was different. The lights strobed short bursts of blue and purple. People. Everywhere.

euphoria maddie thought.

It seemed overwhelming at first. But eventually they got the hang of it. They got a table and settled in. Ordered a few drinks because they knew they couldn't be sober on the dance floor. Once they downed those, chase got up, and pulled maddie onto the dance floor. Maddie smiled as chase grabbed her hand. She could feel his firm grip transfer through her body like electricity. Madison, rudy, jd and the others got up and disappeared into the crowds.

Meanwhile, Chase and Maddie were too busy with each other. They danced around, having fun, per usual. They were just being kids. The music changed between fun and hip hop songs to a slow dance. Chase looked at Maddie and said

"May I have this dance"

Maddie smiled and said

"Of course"

They danced around for a bit, laughing and gazing into each other's eyes. Chases hands on Maddie's small waist, as Maddie's were around his neck. They got closer as the song went on. They both knew deep down somewhere, they had a crush on each other. They never ever admitted it. They were always too afraid that it would mess up filming or they would get rejected. They just continued dancing. Both catching feelings by the minute. You could feel the tension getting higher and higher.

Once the slow song ended. They both decided to catch a break. They went back to their table to see everyone gone. They thought nothing of it. They both sat on the same side of the table, next to each other, making useless small talk. Ordering drinks and watching the environment around them. They were getting more drunk by the minute. Suddenly the song ended, and the vibe switched completely, the blue lights faded into white as the lights strobed faster, as if everything were in slow-mo. A slow yet romantic song.

Chase knew, he wouldn't do this sober, thats why he decided to do it now. He grabbed Maddie by the waist, and pulled her onto the dance floor. Maddie was speechless, the butterflies in her stomach caused her body to be still. They started slow dancing. Strobe lights still flashing.

Maddie gazed at chases eyes. She knew what was exactly going to happen. She just was letting it happen. With every verse change, she felt Chase's grip get harder, which made her get closer and closer to him. This went on for two or three songs. maddie's thoughts spun in her head. She thought about how he had done this so many times with chase, during scenes, but not in real life.

At this point, they were so close that they're noses were basically touching. She could feel his heartbeat. It was going faster than hers. She could feel what he was feeling, just from the vibe he gave her. She felt chases had release some grip from her waist and his hand came up to under her chin. He lifted her head a little to make direct eye contact. Maddie prayed chase would close the gap between them. Chase looked at her lips and maddie looked at his

All the sudden, the club went quiet, everything moved slower that it did before. That instant it felt as if the lights changed completely, Chases lips were touching maddies as she felt numb. Like this was her very first time kissing chase. In a sense, it was because she was supposedly "acting" it was never maddie kissing chase, it was more of their characters.

From what seemed like so long had only been 2 minutes. Chase pulled away a little and whispered.

"Are you sure we wanna do this"

Maddie put her finger on chases lips hushing him.

she smiled a little smile, still keeping her strong eye contact.

He smiled, getting closer to kiss her again.

He lifted her off her feet a little, as maddie wrapped her arms around his neck once more to maintain better grip.

she gasped as she didn't expect it. Chase just laughed a little making maddie blush. about 5 minutes later they stopped. Smiling and looking in each other's eyes. They were both sweating, and out of breath. They decided to go back to see if the cast got back. Madison and jd were back at the table, watching Maddie and chase walk back. They were smiling. They just watched that whole thing go down. Maddie and chase sat down, and looked at each other and just laughed.

"where are the others" maddie said confused

"They're coming back now." Madison said

It was about 1:00 am and they all knew if they didn't get back now they never would.

Once all of them got back, chase called a lyft and they all piled in. Chase sitting right against maddie. Maddie put her head on chases shoulder as leaned his head on hers.

Once they got back, they all said they're good nights. Maddie and Chase snuck out to Maddies apartment. Maddie walked to the bathroom and started her night routine.

Once they both were settled they got into the covers as maddie looked at chase as he looked into her eyes which made maddie giggle a little.

"what are you laughing at" he said laughing playfully

He picked her up and threw her over his shoulder. Maddie begged him to stop as she was laughing.

"Nothing! Nothing!" She said laughing hysterically and out of breath. He put her down and she layed on the opposite side of the bed. Chase noticed this and pulled her towards him. She turned around and was blushing and smiling hard.

"its getting late" Maddie said , clearly exhausted and embarrassed .

Chase smiled at her as maddie put her head under chase's chin. He rubbed her hand to make her feel comforted. Maddie got major butterflies and started to smile under the covers. Of course chase couldn't see her but he knew she was smiling. Maddie soon fell asleep to the comforting sound of chases steady breath.

Soon enough, the two of them were peacefully asleep, without a care in the world, with a night they would remember forever, regardless how drunk they were.

Hi everyone! I hope you enjoyed this story! You can always give me ideas on what you want to see next! <33