PART 1 - Chapter 1

-Hajime-

     Its pouring outside. The rain manages to comfort me in some way. I can't really tell why though... its kinda hard to explain. Maybe its the sound of the rain hitting the ground, or maybe its- yknow what? Forget it.

     As I walk to Jabberwock Park, I think back to when we first arrived at the island. Back before the executions. Before the murders. And more importantly, before HE arrived- Monokuma.

     And now, here I am, obeying his orders and meeting up at Jabberwock Park. I'm guessing he's giving us another motive. Why else would he call us there?

     After what seemed like an eternity of walking, I arrive. It looks like I'm the last one. Seconds after, Monokuma appears.

-Nagito-

     I arrive at Jabberwock Park. I doubt anyone wanted to see me, though. Their expressions said it all. I look around and notice that someone is missing. It doesn't seem like a big deal, so I brush it off.

     About 2 minutes pass before everyone arrives. Soon after, Monokuma appears. He greeted us with his usual introduction.

"Puhuhu~ it seems everyone is here!"

     Fuyuhiko was the first one to speak up.

"Let me guess. You're here to give us some crazy motive to convince us to kill someone?"

     Monokuma just grinned.

"So I'm really that predictable, huh?" he teased.

-Hajime-

"Well, we're waiting. Are you going to tell us this motive or not?"

      I didn't even have to look to see who was talking. His annoying voice was enough for me to know it was Nagito. I glanced at Monokuma, ready to take in his weird new motive. To my surprise, he responded.

"Nope!"

What?

     Souda was the first to reply.

"What do you mean NOPE?! You can't ask us to all come here to announce a motive just to keep it a SECRET?!"

     Monokuma did his signature laugh.

"Puhuhuhuhu~! It will all reveal itself in the morning!"

     And with that, he disappeared.

     I looked around at everyone. It seemed like they were just as confused as me. We all left without saying anything. What else could we have done?

-Nagito-

     I headed back to my cottage, not even knowing what to do. "It will reveal itself in the morning"... what the hell does that mean? I decided to go to sleep early.

     If only anyone knew what was in store for the next day...