In a pinch while saving allies

On the high sea near the combat zone

Onboard Wasp

Harekaze's POV

After resting, we were summoned for an important mission. The briefing was that Sheffield and Edinburgh along with Akashi are trapped and surrounded by Crimson Axis forces. Our part of the mission was to escort, Belfast, Cleveland, Javelin, Laffey, and Enterprise while they search for them.

Reno: "I'm surprised that we're called for this mission."

Harekaze: "I think we can all agree on it." Swiftsure, Mullany, and Musketeer nod in agreement.

Harekaze: "While waiting to enter the combat zone, I was thinking of playing some music."

Everyone: "Sure." I pulled out my portable radio and began playing. 

Swiftsure: "That was beautiful."

Harekaze: "I know it's one of my favorites, I love the anime's story."

Mullany: "What's anime?"

Harekaze: "To put it simply, Sakura Empire has a rich tradition of entertainment with colorfully painted figures moving across the projection screen. Something like the Royal Navy, Iris Libre, Nothern Parliament, and Iron blood did in the past before the 20th century. During the late 1910s animators, the animation 'The Story of the Concierge Mukuzo Imokawa' was the first anime showed in a public theater."

(A/N) I had to do some research for this since I never knew the history behind it.

Reno: "Wow, I never knew that."

Harekaze: "Let's focus on our duties since we're almost there."

Combat zone

Once we arrived, we found a blockade of ships around the island they said they were on. We left before the operation began, and it opened with salvos from Repulse, Prince of Wales, and Oklahoma.

Cleveland: "Looks like it's begun."

Reno: "Indeed it has." As soon as we enter the city Takao, and Atago was there too. After encountering each other it became a stalemate.

Harekaze: "You must be worried Belfast, go you two go on we'll handle them."

Belfast: "But..."

I cut her off: "It's okay besides, we're pretty powerful together." She understands and leaves.

Takao: "Not so fast." Dorsetshire, Reno, and Swiftsure cut her off from the pursuit by shooting their 6-inch, and 8-inch guns.

Reno: "If you want them you'll have to deal with us." A brawl ensues with both sides gaining, and losing the upper-hand. But eventually, the operation was a success with Belfast, Cleveland, and Enterprise securing the 'package'. Eventually, the entire task-force regrouped and heads for home.

Swiftsure: "Got any music to play?"

Pulling out my radio: "Yeah." I begin playing my song.

Reno: "Yeah, Sakura Empire produces some fine music."Dorsetshire, Wasp, Mullany, and Musketeer nod.

Harekaze: "Maybe we could do some Karaoke?"

Reno: "Sounds good to me. Everyone else?" They nod in agreement.

Harekaze: "I get the feeling it's gonna be at my place, but it can't be helped since it's quite empty." After returning we went to the Sakura Empire dorm to have our meal which this time was Western since the past few days were all Japanese. Then Laffey, Javelin, and Unicorn came in.

Javelin: "Harekaze, it's been a while."

Harekaze: "Yeah. You're just-in-time for dinner want to join us?"

Laffey: "Yeah." We all had a wonderful dinner together, bath, and even karaoke. It's now night time but we don't have any missions tomorrow, so we had a sleep-over at my dorm.

Bedroom

Reno: "Say Harekaze aren't you nervous about the tournament tomorrow?" There's a tournament in which everyone can participate. All of us signed up for it as soon as we returned.

Harekaze: "I guess I am, but I think it's a fine way to hone our skills as individuals, and as a team."

Reno: "Figured you'd say that, well goodnight."

Harekaze: "Yeah goodnight."

Hi, guys now that I've finished this chapter. I can't wait to go all out with my way of telling my stories, and I hope y'all excited to see them. Sure I'll follow some episodes, I should be free to choose whichever direction I want to go with like this chapter even though it never happened in the anime but it was inspired by an anime that I certainly enjoyed. Meaning I should make my stories with other animes I enjoy in mind, and with that, I'll see you in the next chapter.