Ending two ( If he said yes )

( I'm just gonna title all the chapters of ending two ending two because I'm too lazy to think of chapter names maybe I will think of some chapter names idk)
Ara: "Namjoon I'm just going to get right to the point I really like- not LOVE you and will you be my boyfriend?"
Namjoon POV( not speaking ): I don't like her back I like Jennie but I think Jennie likes Jungkook, so let's give it a try I mean I used to like her anyway!"
Namjoon: Yes! I'll be your boyfriend!
Ara: R-really?!
Namjoon: Yes!!!!
Ara: C-can I-I k-kiss y-y-you? ITS OK IF YOU DONT WANT T-
Namjoon cuts her off my kissing her and Ara kisses back. Little did they know two people were watching from a far with broken hearts. Both their best friends.

Wassa I'm back! I've brought my grades up tho I still have 3 F's IM WORKING ON IT OK?! Soooooo did y'all miss me or nah? Omg I'm so cringe! Anyways I got this idea from a follower and instead of doing the book idea I was originally going to do I'm going to do theirs! I'm gonna tell y'all the plot ok? It's about a bunch of K-pop groups consisting of Astro, BTS, Twice, Mamamoo, TXT, and Blackpink go on a TV show where they have to complete mini games to win 50,000,000 won. If you like this idea comment down below ( omg I feel like a YouTuber ) please tell me! Anyways I lub you guys so much don't forget never forget you nice keep going❤️🧡💛💚💙💜!!!!