Chapter 1

I entered the club with my body wrapped around in nothing but a thin violet silk that reached my mid thighs

I entered the club with my body wrapped around in nothing but a thin violet silk that reached my mid thighs. My brown straight hair with black highlights danced lightly in the air. I made my way through the sweaty couples. Some were dancing, some were grinding and some were making out.

Loud music was blaring my ears. I fought the urge to dance the night away, getting wasted. I had come here for a special reason on a very special mission.

A smirk danced on my lips as I thought about the 2 million dollars that I would get on completing my mission.

Assassination.

My eyes wandered around the whole room in search of my victim. Not long after, I found him seated on the couch with two strippers giving him a lap dance.

He was a tall blonde man of 30s and was wearing a black suit. His fingers were playing with the hair of one stripper and on the other one, he was twirling a glass of red wine.

I glanced at the black coffin ring on my finger.

I tucked a strand of hair behind my ear as my made my way towards the direction of the bar near my target who was also the owner of this club : Vienna.

Jeon Jungkook...

I parted my lips, looking into his eyes with a hungry gaze. I leaned towards the bartender ordering a vodka shot. After some moments I felt his gaze divert towards me.

I lifted the wine glass to my lips slowly sipping on the drink then licking my lips whilst staring into his eyes.

Lust was evident in his eyes as his eyes travelled from mine to my chest then waist, thighs down to my feet and then back at my eyes. He leaned back while motioning the strippers to leave him.

I sipped on my glass as I pressed my legs together making the dress slide up, exposing a little more of my thigh. I saw him spreading his legs while smirking at me with pure lust.

I could already see his rising boner through his pants even in this dim lights. I bit my lips, chugging on my drink. I kept the empty glass aside, running my hand through my hair before flashing my sweetest smile.

I took slow step towards the seated man, throwing myself between his thighs. My hands moved around his neck playing with his hair.

His fingers pressed deliciously on my waist holding my firm on my place as I straddled on his lap.

His breath was reek and was laced with the breath of alcohol. Him being drunk only made things easier for me.

I placed my lips on earlobe, biting and sucking onto the flesh. I gave his earlobe a slight tug before leaving his ear. I kissed his cheek as I cupped his face with my long fingers.

"You don't know what you are getting yourself into, princess", he whispered on my ear before running his fingers through my hair, breathing in its scent.

"Show me then", I bit my lips looking into his blue eyes. I loosened his tie around his neck before pulling him close to me tugging on the tie harshly till our foreheads touched.

"I will be glad to do so, princess", he spoke before smashing his lips onto mine hungrily devouring my lips, sucking and biting. I could feel the breath and taste of red wine on his lips and tongue.

It felt as if our breaths were mixing together making us totally unaware of our surroundings.

His hand was on my thigh as he traced his fingers up and down on my skin feeling my flesh under the dress. He broke the kiss trailing his tongue down my chin to my exposed collarbone leaving a wet trail of saliva.

I threw my head back pressing onto his shoulders for a more firm grip.

"Let's take this to somewhere more private", I whispered loud enough for him to hear. He gave me a last yet quick kiss on my collarbones before standing up throwing me over his shoulder.

I was taken aback by his sudden action and it took me some time to recover to comprehend the situation. I felt him move upstairs towards the private vip rooms. I brought the ring on my finger close to my lips.

I licked on the whitish powder on the ring, making sure I didn't swallow even a bit of the drug. I licked my lips with my tongue making the drug reach my lips too.

Soon I felt him stop before a large door... Probably his private bedroom in the club as he opened the door.

The room had a very modern taste painted in grey and golden strips. "Are you ready for what we are about to do princess?", His deep voice echoed in the whole room as he threw my frail body on the soft white matress softly.

The lust in his eyes were getting more stronger. It looked like he was hungry for my body. I went back to the door, closing it shut breaking all contacts with the outside world. It was only him and I in the whole room.

I didn't know why but I think I felt an emotion of fear rise in my heart. It was like something was wrong and he wasn't easy. I shrugged the throught aside as I felt him hovering over me.

I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him close, smashing my lips onto his own. I made sure that I pushed all the drug into his mouth. But I felt my plan backfire when I felt him pushing his tongue onto my mouth pushing his saliva into my mouth.

I tried to push him off me but suddenly he felt much more stronger. The more I pushed him, the more he pressed his body on mine.

I started to feel dizzy and lightheaded. I felt him remove his lips from mine, staring into me with glowing blue eyes, a smirk dangling on his lips.

"Babygirl... Did you really think I didn't knew what your intentions were. I warned you babygirl... To not to play with fire... But alas you didn't listen... Now pay for your actions with your life".