Chapter 2

Even if i was dizzy and couldn't think straight I could somehow understand what he just told me. My eyes widened in apprehension. My eyes were begging to close and took all the force in my body to keep them open.

Since I had planned on drugging him with the drug, I had a good idea of how strong the drug could be. I could barely keep my eyes open.

"H-how...", I somehow managed to utter in a weak voice. He answered with an evil chuckle. His dark chuckle resonated through the whole room.

He grabbed my chin, pressing his fingers onto my flesh making my lips open as I tried my best to look back at his eyes. "We were waiting for you my princess... Took you long enough to come".

"I- what-...", I struggled with my words as my body gave up. It had no energy left at all. I was like a helpless doe waiting for him to kill me. I had no idea what he was planning to do next.

What does he mean by : "We have been waiting for you". And who even is this 'we' ??

"Sleep princess. Sleep. You will need this a lot, later", he kissed my forehead.

Him smirking at me and saying "Sleep tight" were the last words that I heard before my eyes gave up too and everything became blank.

I passed out ...

"Never go into that room do you hear us darling?", My mother with pitch black hair cupped my face warning me about the underground cabin in our house.

"Why mummy? What's in there? Are there Ghosts?", Seven year old me muttered as I stared at her intently squeezing my unicorn plushie with my fingers with a pout on my face.

"Yes there are... Baby... Just believe us... Don't ever think of going in there. Alright?", Daddy spoke as he placed his hand on my head, patting me.

"Then why do you both go in there? Mommy? Daddy?", I asked curious. "You will know when you grow up. You will not understand now. Alright?".

I nodded hugging them both tightly. They too hugged my tightly as if once they let me go... They will lose me forever...

I sprang up, clutching onto my head due to the acute headache. I was lying on a soft feathery bed as I looked around me trying to figure out what had exactly happened to me.

It felt wierd since I was lying on a white bed in a totally white room. Everything was white why made me feel confused. I clutched on to my head, trying to remember whatever that have happened before.

Jeon Jungkook...

Where am I?! "Am I... Kidnapped? Oh god.", I started to tense up as I stood up from the bed. I looked down. My dress was changed... It was a white thin... Small dress that barely covered my body.

"LET ME OUT!! HELLO IS SOMEONE THERE? LET ME GO! WHERE AM I?!", I shouted at the top of my lungs. In the room all white I couldn't understand where the door was. I was in a state of utter confusion and fear.

I was an assassin... Of course I was a criminal but I have never experienced such a thing in any of my missions earlier. I was petrified... Afraid of my future... My fate.

I took the cushions placed on the bed, throwing them across the room. My hair was all messed up and was sticking to the sweat which was now forming on my face.

I was helpless... Without any weapon with me. I pulled the duvets and covers throwing them across the room shouting and screaming to let me out.

"LET ME GO! WHY ARE YOU KEEPING ME HOSTAGE HERE!! LET ME LEAVE!!", my head was throbbing with pain as I plopped down on the messed up bed, totally worn out and tired.

My throat was dry and I was longing for water. I couldn't remember when was the last time I drank some water. My breathing was becoming ragged as my chest heaved up and down as I breathed.

Suddenly, a door in the room slid open. I averted my gaze towards the door in a glance of swift disinterest. He wasn't Kim Namjoon... But he was also as handsome as him.

"Oh my gosh... What has happened here? Are you okay sweetie?", He spoke in a sweet voice. His voice had a soothing and calming effect on my mind. I didn't say anything... I just stared at him.

He slowly avoided the pillows and sheets as he approached towards me with his concern evident in his looks.

"You don't look well... Why are you straining yourself so much?"

He stood just beside my worn out body. I flinched when I felt his hand caressing my face, removing the hair from my face. "You know that there's no use in resisting right? Why are you even trying then?"

His tone spoke pity and maybe a bit of concern. But his gaze was still not warm enough to make me feel comfortable around him. Moreover his words angered me.

I gathered all my energy as I lifted myself up, glaring at him. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN?! I WANT TO BACK TO MY HOME. LET ME OUT OF HERE!! NOW".

"I am afraid that's not possible sweetie. It's fate and you have to live by it", he shrugged as he was about to stand up but I grabbed his collar, pulling him back down, close to my face.

"I SAID LET ME OUT!! NOW!! I SWEAR IF Y-", I was cut off when I suddenly felt him force me backward onto the bed, pinning me down.

"Don't raise your voice on us... Sweetie. I am afraid you won't quite like it's consequences", he hissed. His face was close to my face, almost our noses were touching.

Fear was taking place of anger now. I could understand that being reckless wouldn't help now... But being cautious will.

"Then... Please let me go... I beg you", I looked down. I felt him peck my lips lightly which caught me off guard.

My eyes soon widened when I felt his wet tongue on my neck. He was licking me. I tried to struggle but he grabbed my wrists pinning them on the bed and forcing me to stay in place being pushing himself on me.

"By now... You should understand that there's no point in resisting anymore. It will bring you Nothing but pain... More pain than you will ever recieve in your whole miserable life here ...".