twelve

it's been almost two weeks ever since taehyung started "distancing" himself from the older girl. he was not gonna lie, it was hard for him. it was even more harder for him when y/n frowns every time he wouldn't talk to her. he didn't want that frown on her face.

"tae-hyung..." he looked at jungkook, the younger giving him a hard glare. he knew exactly why the younger was looking at him like that. "yes, jungkook?"

"you're being a shithead right now, do you know that?" yes. he knows that very well. "i'm not gonna do anything bad to ruin our friendship hyung, but.."

he looked back at the younger. his eyes were now replaced with worry. "i don't know what exactly happened between you and my sister...but, just please talk to her again...just like--"

"i don't know if i can do that, kook," it was evident in his voice that he also didn't want what he was doing.

the younger tried to keep his calm. 

"hyung," it wasn't a plead, no, it was a command. a simple word, but so much meaning behind it. 

jimin was there, looking at his two friends. he was preparing himself for the worst, but let's just hope it doesn't go that far.

taehyung sighed. he also didn't want to continue this anymore. he wanted to talk to her so bad. "fine... i'll talk to her again."

the younger gave him a hopeful smile. "but i'm not promising," that made the smile disappear. 

"tae, if you're scared about that happening..." jimin started, and taehyung already knew what he was gonna talk about. 

"i know, jimin. i know what to do."