fourteen

[jeon y/n]

7 months later, and here we are. the month of my and jungkook's birthday.

during those months, a lot has happened.

us seniors graduated. haneul finding out that jimin was her soulmate (yes, she just turned 18 this year— she started school early), then started dating after a month. sunmi being salty because the name kim seokjin on her wrist still hasn't shown up. chan also being salty because her soulmate was too focused completing the album he and his friends were close to releasing.

and the obvious fact that taehyung likes me.

i was genuinely shocked when he told me that he liked me. to the point where i avoided taehyung for a week just because of how shy i was. 

even though i knew that he liked me, i still didn't tell him about the mark. the only ones who knew were my parents, my three friends, and of course, jungkook.

i told him the night of his birthday. i was surprised he wasn't pissed that i kept the name from him. he actually didn't acknowledge that part, he was instead really happy.

"he needs to know! he needs to know!"

he was acting like a girl. or maybe he was just too excited—

"no! jungkook...no."

he looked at me as if i was crazy.

"i just...i have a plan.."

he just nodded, though not before he said, "you better tell me about this plan, noona."

so i did. i told him my plan.

~~
[a/n: this is a
shitty chapter
i'm sorry 😔
next chapter is
also gonna be a
big timeskip. so..
just a heads up hehe]