1

title: thief in the night
nbak

            Kentrell parked his car in the driveway of the house, he and his wife of 5 years shared, before he cut his engine letting out a tired sigh. He had been stressed with work trying to find a burglar breaking in houses all over the city but leaving no evidence behind. He'd been coming home late and leaving early for the past two weeks and it was taking a toll on his body he needed a stress reliever.

He opened the car door grabbing the cup of coffee out the cup holder before searching thru his keys for the one that opened the house. Once the door was unlocked he disabled the alarm that would go off in three minutes time if the code wasn't put in before unloosing his tie walking up the stairs of the four bedroom house he shared with his wife.

With the lights still off he navigated his way to his side of the king size bed before flicking the dim lamp on. He looked over to his wife hearing soft snores fall from her lips, knowing she would be up early tomorrow complaining about his schedule again. He walked to the bathroom connected to their room before starting his shower.

Now out the tub only wearing boxers, Kentrell checked the time on his phone which read 2:56 am, before walking downstairs to find food to eat before bed. Opening the refrigerator he found a plate with aluminum foil on top with his name on it. Even while mad his wife still cared. He warmed the plate up before sitting at the table checking his phone while eating.

While reading an article on how the tanned tangerine has tested positive for covid, he hears footsteps up the strairs. Not thinking much on it since he left the light on which could have woke his wife even thou she's a heavy sleeper. Finishing up his food he washes his hands before turning the light off heading back to his room.

While in the middle of the staircase he sees a figure dressed in all black pass by without even seeing him. By bodily structures he could tell it was a man which immediately caused him to become alerted. He remembered his gun is in his drawer next to his bed so he only hopes the man has no weapon. As he slowly walks up the stairs he can hear the man, in the room on the opposite end of the hallway from his room, searching thru the dresser drawers looking for anything to take.

The man comes out the room abruptly which causes him to back away in the bathroom wanting to catch him when he think he has everything. The man, no taller than 5"7, makes his way downstairs to search. He goes into the one guest room that is downstairs while continuing to look for things he could get money for. Kentrell slowly walks out the bathroom and makes his way downstairs peeking at the man while he rummages thru the room.

The man wears no face cover or mask so Kentrell can see his face clearly. He has long eyelashes and thick plump lips, making kentrell's body feel a way he thinks it shouldn't. Trying to get a more good look at the man Kentrell has come inside the room without noticing. He stands in the room, looking at the man who has his back turned, sporting a semi-hard that feels right. Although he is slightly confused since he never looked at a man like this but he doesn't take long to stop and question it.

Not knowing how to approach the situation, Kentrell clears his throat causing the young boy to turn around slowly. Once he is facing Kentrell fully he tries to hurry up and reach for his jacket pocket but Kentrell rushes to him grabbing his arms, pinning him on the wall.

"Why are you here? Do you know whose house you are robbing?" Kentrell asked the boy, staring into his dark brown eyes wanting to do no more than have his way with the boy.
The boy didn't answer with caused Kentrell's eyes to go dark and a smirk to play at the corner of his lips.

He puts both of the boy's hand in one of his hand before taking the other and sliding it down the side of the boy's thigh. He noticed the boy slightly shiver which gives him hope that he's doing something right. He uses the same hand to slightly tilt the boy's head to the side and starts leaving light kisses down the boy's neck, causing him to turn his head more to give kentrell access and softly moan out.

"You dont have to answer.." He mumbled into the young boys skin while still placing light kisses up his jaw. "Im glad you came." And tay? Tay couldn't wait to cum, he sat patiently waiting for the man to give some type of attention to his lower half. He was throbbing, wetter than he'd ever been.

Kentrell let go of the boy and started walking slowly backwards to the door, ready to relieve this stress this one boy has been causing him for weeks. Taymor panicked thinking he was finally caught but when he sees kentrell lock the door, his face relaxes but his heart is beating out his chest.

"No move yo hand", tears fell down taymor's face as kentrell slapped his hand away from his length once again. As much as he was enjoying pleasing the older man, his throat was killing him. Kentrell was not only thick and long but he also knew what he wanted and taymor could only continue to do his best.

Only half of kentrell could fit down his throat which was more than enough for the older considering his wife didn't give head and its been five years since he felt a mouth around him.

Kentrell admired taymor's face and his glistening member wishing nothing more than to be inside the younger. He only still had tay sucking because he wanted to savor the feeling since most likely this would be the last.

Coughing hard taymor comes up glaring at kentrell since the older had just pushed his head down more than it could go. Tay was slightly embarrassed but it fueled kentrell's ego knowing he couldn't take all of it.

"Come hea", he grabbed tay's neck smashing their lips together, immediately shoving his tongue down his throat and completely dominating the boys mouth. Taymor could barely keep up as kentrell started to take his pants off, tossing it where his abandoned shirt was also.

Kentrell pulled away from the kiss, which had tay chasing to find his lips again, and admired the green lace panties the boy had on. Is this what all burglars wore? He sat back on the edge of the bed before pulling tay to him by his hips and slowly pulled down the panties.

"fuckkkkk!", was whispered out his mouth as he seen how wet the seat of the panties and taymor's thighs were. "Lay on your stomach right quick", kentrell stood up and watched as tay climbed on the bed before folding his arms resting his head on them.

Kentrell on the other hand stared at the round bottom and full thighs. He began to feel and squeeze everything.  He had always like bigger butts and thighs but he liked his wife's personality, at that time. He kneeled down, spreading the boy's cheeks seeing the moist hairless pink pussy.

He started to throb growing harder if it was possible. With his cheeks still spreaded kentrell licked from the boy's clit to his entrance. Tay, surprised from the act tried to move which caused Kentrell to hold the boy down and eat his soul away.

Tay cried, fought and even tried to scream but his throat was so sore he could barely get it out. He came on kentrell's face at least three time and the older still wasn't letting up. Tay felt as if he would pass out any second now, wishing kentrell would give his clit some kind of break. Finally kentrell let go watching tay's body shake.

"get up and arch yo back for me", tay slightly whined before doing what he was told. He grabbed his dick stroking the head slightly before lining it up with tays entrance. Using one hand to slightly spread the boy's cheeks before pushing his hips forward.

Tay's face immediately bawled up while his hands shot straight to kentrell's stomach attempting to push his out. Kentrell on the other hand had already released a big load inside the boy and wasn't embarrassed at all. He pulled out and watched it drip from the small hole before pushing himself back in tay and fucking the boy like he was going to be his wife.

He had no clue why he was mesmerized by the boy's body so quickly, from the dark red hickys, the slightly sticky skin from sweat, and the faces tay made all while taking his dick so well, kentrell couldn't figure out which was his favorite. No words were spoke, just moans and skin smacking and that's all both boys needed to keep going.

Kentrell wanting to watch taymor more closely decided missionary would be best for right now. He pulled out, missing the wet warmth, before flipping tay on his back and pushing his legs slightly to his chest. Tay grabbed the thick cream covered piece before lining it up with his hole encouraging kentrell to fuck him more.

While pushing himself back inside, kentrell watched Taymor's face and just imagined him more round and stomach plumped with his babies. He stuck his face his tay's neck, never stoppin his hips, even when either of them were cumming back to back. Pulling his head up to look at tay, neither of them realizing the crazy obsession they are creating with each other.