2

title: thankful
ynwk

"Why do we have to wear these colors again?" Taymor asked his boyfriend ,denzel, as he put on the wine colored dress for his in law's thanksgiving dinner. He wanted to wear the nude color dress he had bought ahead of time but denzel came home with new outfits for them to wear.

"They want to take pictures and for everyone to wear the same colors-"
"my dress would have went i dont wanna hear that", tay said cutting the older man off. He had been getting on tay's nerves for some reason lately. Maybe it's because denzel would always turn down sex saying he was "tired".

Tay was tired of having to please himself, he needed a man. If denzel couldn't give him what he needed he will leave. The more the days went by the more he realized that he wasn't getting any attention and it bothered him more than he feel like it should have.

He had a feeling the younger boy had another lover but he didn't want to seem like the insecure housewife, even though he would never marry a man who listens to his stepmother about somebody she never met. He didn't even understand why the lady hated him so much.

With a sigh Denzel continued to fix his tie in the mirror glancing back at his lover feeling guilty. He knew the boy wanted sex and he knew he was wrong to give it to someone else. The air in the room changed so Denzel decided to grab his keys and wait for taymor in the car.

"I'll be outside." Taymor didn't even look up as he began smoothing out the tight dress and checking his look over. He was just ready to get this over with.

After an awkward car ride they finally pull up to Terrance's overly house. Not waiting for Denzel, tay opens the car door and heads inside to greet Terrance because he seems like the only one that actually likes him. On his way in he bumps into a taller slim darkskinned man who slightly looks like his lover, he didn't kno Denzel possibly had a brother but at that moment he didn't care and proceeded to the kitchen.

     "Hey tay baby!" Terrance said as he pulled tay in a hug right before he was able to walk thru the kitchen door. Tay hugged the man tight inhaling his scent.
                                   |
                                   |
                                   |
                                   |
Everyone sat around the table and conversed while waiting for the meal to be brought out. Tay kept his attention on Terrance who was telling him about retirement life but he could feel two brown orbs undressing him from across the table .

The food was brought out and all talking began to quiet down as every started to dig in the dinner a private chef had prepared. Taymor took small bites not wanting to embarrass himself in front of the male whom he learnt is Jamell. Although he found it slightly uncomfortable he couldn't help but he aroused by having a male's attention since he didn't have it at home.

"SORRY IM LATE BITCHES!" The youngest son, Bryson, said as he walked in with two half dressed females on his arms. He looked and taymor's direction and mumbled a quick "damn" under his breath before taking a seat. Terrance immediately started scolding the boy which led to a big argument between him and two out of three of his sons.

"Excuse me" tay said quietly no one payin him any attention as he ran to the restroom completely leaving the argument. Jamell watched as he walked out the room before standing, slightly stretching and heading in the same direction.

Tay stood in the mirror of the spacious bathroom admiring his figure but was soon interrupted when Jamell came thru the door. "Excuse me?" Tay watched the taller male lock the door before givin him a soft smile making him relax a bit.

"I seen you run off and I wanted to make sure you was okay." Jamell couldn't stop himself from eyeing tays brown skin that shined bright, all the things he could do to tay flooded his mind and he quickly became aroused.

"I'm finna thanks, I never seen Terrance angry before .. he always is so calm." Taymor said with a slight chuckle.

"Bryson brings out the worst in everybody .. come here."

Tay made his way closer half confused and half nervous. Jamell grabbed his hand and turned him towards the mirror eyeing his shape.

so i think this trash .. ill write the rest of y'all want but thoughts ig ?