A dispute.

The chaos of whole Karachi was folding with the sun as it sets at the chaotic sea and the moist breezes swirl around the city, the birds chirps and sway on the sky on the moment of sun set

Near the sea, one of the most magnificent building in most expensive area of city, behind the glass walls a man was sitting carrying his head in his hands, rolling smokey cigarette betwixt his fingers.
"Sir we are trying to find a way." The subtle girl with head scarf mumbled with low voice.
"How?"  Fardan Akbar Aziz roar, spontaneously pat his palm hardly on glass desk as the girl shivered back.
As his face revealed, the hurricanes swirls in his ocean blue eyes and the storms shined on his illuminating face textures. The straighten nose, deep cheeks and arrogant chin. His face represents his personality exactly.
"How would you find a way when there's no any?" He rolls the cigarette trying to get control upon his aggressions but failed as the girl stammer back in horror.
"Think about your job girl." He smoke the cigarette and walks to the glass wall where the scenes of sunset flashes. "What would you do if you get fired?" The girl's face was true pale as her heart thumps loudly in her chest. She gulp a hesitating anxiety.
"We don't want to go bank Crupt, do we?" He turned around and roar loudly, the girl immediately shook her head.
"Then go and found a fucking way to get me out of this disaster you all have pulled me in." He gestured to the door, with the cigarette hanging aimlessly and the girl steady to the door.
"And tell Delavar to come in here if he loves his life. I won't even think once before dragging him to death, not even think that he is my brother."
"Sure sir." As the girl shut the door behind her, Fardan slammed the elegant show piece on the door.
The walls shout in sheer terror as he wipe the whole stuff set off the table with his arms and bounced on the chair. His muscles peek out of his white shirt while he pull his hair harshly, the cigarette rolls betwixt his fingers and the smoke glare at him in trepidation.
----------------
In the dark abysses of Malaysia, as the night folded around,  a man in his late sixties was running as he was chased. With the heavy breaths and palpitations came behind a superior Neem tree and with the back support of the tree trunk he sat on the floor. His head tilt at a side as he tried to catch breaths. Something creep up his palm and he hesitantly swish it away.
Until now his breath hasn't been synchronized, when his mouth was covered with a cloth, it sharp smell made him frizzy and he was drowning in the enigmatic damp of emptiness until a sharp pain was felt across his neck, he slammed his feet, scratch the wire from neck, tilt his head and struggle in every direction  until the death and brutality engulf himself into it.
"He is dead sir!" The last words the man ever heard was the assurance of his death and it wasn't an assumption, he has really died.

..............
Hey beautiful people,
Here is another update, your wait is always appreciated. Sorry if there is any mistake.
Let me know your views in comments.