Black coffee, no sugar.

وہ جو ہم میں تم میں قرار تھا ،
تمہیں یاد ہو کہ نہ یاد ہو
~

The winter barely shower it weather on the city of lucks and lights- Karachi

The winter barely shower it weather on the city of lucks and lights- Karachi. One can never get the extreme winter here, the climate here is sprinkle with dust, moist and warm all the time of year.
Even in winter, the residuals of Karachi won't bother to wear sweaters and gloves because winter never bother to bring coldness. Very rarely happens: the little bit of cold breeze turn up in Karachi and the frizzy Karachaite pull over the mufflers and sweaters and they celebrate it in their ways. So, today, was blissfully that day.
Around the university road, inside the well built, cozy cafe, a young aged man seated at the corner table, wearing pumpkin colored sweater, while the blue collar peeks out from underneath, with blue jeans. Adjusting his elbows upon the table, he swipe at the phone screen with his narrowed eyes peeking behind the glasses, his cheeks deeply dug inside while his bright fair color shinned.
His phone belled and he swipe the call. His forehead creased and eyebrows frowned when the voice blurted out of speaker.

"Cool down Fardis! Who bite you?" He told across the phone as Fardis non stopped shouted.

"Yazdan! I can't believe that my brother hide his marriage to me."

"What!?? What marriage!??"

"Qasam sey mar mar kr bura hashar karun tumhara tou mai, jhootey. Now don't lie to me you pathetic spoon of Fardan bhai."

"Shut up! Why would I lie to you? " Yazdan scrunched his nose.

"Because, again you are a pathetic spoon of Fardan bhai and if he had hidden it then you would do that too!" Fardis screeched so loud that he had to push the phone back from his ear.

"Dare to call me pathetic spoon one more time and I swear I would smack all of your shinning teeth then see how you would smile to get over attention in that dumb faltu shop of yours."

"How dare you to call my shop faltu? You liar and cheaters."

"What did I lie about?"

"About Fardan bhai's marriage."

"And Who the hell told you this rumor?"

"Rumor? This is confirmed news, this isn't a rumor,okay?."

"Okay shut up, will you? Now, I don't know what are you talking about..." He was engrossed in the conversation that he didn't realized when a bold lady came across and stood beside his table, rolling her shoulders back and standing as ravishingly as ever. "No one is lying to you." He stood as soon as he acknowledged the signature fragrance swirling around him, his breath hitched but he manages to not get dazed, still not leaving the call he nodded to her and smiled to which she ignored and nodded back, they sat, "And if this matter belongs to him then ask him, don't run up to my nerves."

"You are rude!" She shouted as loud for Marjan, seated in front of Yazdan, to hear her clearly and recognize her voice, she sighed while the waiter placed the black coffee on the table, already ordered.