Chapter 34 --- Found Her

"Where are you guys?!" Jisoo yelled on the phone, it's their day to film the music video today but yet the couple still hasn't arrived. Rosie and Jisoo have been waiting at the set for 2 hours already, she decided to call them when Rosie whines about how hungry she is right now.

"Com. mmn ing.." 

"What's with that sound, don't tell me you guys are still on the bed making out doing your stuff," Jisoo said in a disbelief tone.

"What? No! We are here." Lisa said as she hung up and appeared from the door with Jennie swinging their arms with their hands intertwined. "Sorry for the waiting." Lisa chuckled made Jisoo and Rosie look at them blankly. 

"Did you guys just had sex at the back of the set?" Jisoo asked made Jennie widened her eyes at her. 

"The heck unnie?!"

"Yah we didn't, we were just making out." 

"Aish enough of this let's go eat first, I'm starving." Rosie end their conversation and said it angrily, walking out the set with stomping steps. 

"See! You two horny couples made my chipmunk angry!" 

"The actual heck you mean by horny! And your chipmunk?" Lisa asked but Jisoo did not say anything and walk away following Rosie. "Aish what's wrong with these two..." 

"Maybe there's this chemistry between them working right now." Jennie suddenly said with a suspicious tone, narrowing her eyes cutely made Lisa chuckled and kissed the tip of her nose.

"Let's go now baby, I bet you are starving also." 

"I am but you know I am actually horny earlier." She bluntly said made Lisa look at her with a shocked face. 

"Yah don't say it too loud..." Lisa whispered, looking around, making sure no one heard what she just said. 

"Everyone has left for lunch babe, it's just you and me," Jennie said in a seductive voice, her face slowly went closer to Lisa's as she warped her arms around her neck and kissed her hungrily. Lisa kiss back enthusiastically, holding her nape, deepen the kiss."

"Yah where a-" Jisoo walked back looking for them when they are still not coming to the cafeteria. She rubbed her eyes then widened when she saw those two making out right there in the set not even minding if anyone would see them, with Lisa being pushed on the chair beside her while that little kitten sits on her lap and continue their hot kisses. Jisoo took out her phone as she recorded everything. 

"You are really a good kisser Lili," Jennie said when they finally pulled out the hot kiss, touching her lips, panting.