Meeting him again

A story where J-hope and you meet    again during a Korean Variety show.

Kim Y/n come downstairs or else I am going to whoop your ass.

Your housemate and sister Yuna shouted as you walked downstairs with those red eyes and puffy face of yours. Wiping you face with a tissue you asked her.

Wae Unnie? (What unnie)

She asked you

I am going making some egg roll would you please help me with the Kimchi jjigae, please.

You disposed the tissue in the dustbin and washed your hands before replying to her.

Nae Unnie.

You took out a pot and addded some oil in it. Before you heard the bell of your house rang. Yuna want outside to Take the door as you poured the kimchi in your Jjigae.You began to stir it as you heard someone commotion on the door. You wiped your hands on you apron before walking out to see from where the sound was coming from.

Annyeongghaseyo.

A male bowed at you as you got startled at him bowing at you. You instantly bowed in reflex. The elder male was standing in outside as he spoke.

Have you guys eaten your food?

You looked at him with a surprised look on your face as you saw a familiar face approaching you. He bowed at you and said

Annyeongghaseyo. I am BangTan Sonyeondans, RM. We were wondering if we can have a meal with you guys.

Why?
Yuna said and fake smiled.

We are shooting a programme called Let's eat dinner together. I was wondering if you guys can have a meal with us.
The elder make said before introducing himself.

Annyeongghaseyo.I am Kim Hadong.

Your unnie bowed and the elder male folded his hands and began to plead.

We have only 5 mins to finish this challenge please.

Your sister being the kind person she  invited him and RM inside. Suddenly RM's eyes fell you as you turned around to give your face from him not willing to face him or his friends again. You had been hurted many times in ur life but after her relationship with him came to an end. Your life had lost its path. It was completely off track. You had missed him a lot in the past one year. You knew that he could have someone was with way more pretty and way richer than you. What were you in his vision a normal random girl who worked at Samsung's Marketing department. He was the world most famous Idol. He was your heart beat your sunshine. The world brightest flower just you and army's Hobi.

The person who came into your life as electricity to switch on all the bulbs in your life. But now you were standing here at you door when your Unnie had just invited Kim Namjoon for dinner. He obviously knew who you were but you were quick enough to hide.

You went inside to the kitchen and added some salt to the Jjigae before keeping it on a lower flame. You ran towards the stairs and went into bedroom before covering yourself from a blanket. You were not in a phase to face him or his group mates. You decided to stay in your room till the time they decide to leave.

Your Unnie came inside your room and began to bicker about your tantrums.

Y/n-ah let's go downstairs. I don't want you to do any kind of drama here. Please we have guests downstairs. Now dress up and follow me.

She forced you to come downstairs. Being the best little sister you were. You agreed to come downstairs. You were reassured yourself that Namjoon-ssi would have forgotten about your existence after your breakup with his best friend. You slowly stepped out of your room and washed your faces before going downstairs to find the person both your emotions and heart had been longing for.

Hobi.Your Hobi.

You were shocked at his transformation. The black hair always made him look sexy but this udercut made him look like the world's most handsome man which he was in your eyes. You bowed before entering the room.

Namjoons POV but Authors Narrations

Namjoons expressions depicted what was on his mind. He for sure was surprised to see you here. But he was scared about how will Hoseok react when he sees you here. It had taken him 6 man and a total of 8 days to get Hoseok out of his room when he saw in the supermarket. He knew the story behind and what actually happened. He knew it wasn't anyone's fault but Both of you were suffering. One was suffering from the guilt of hurt and on was suffering because she was hurt. I'm the end he knew it was your love that was being sacrificed.

End of Namjoons POV

You quietly went to the dining table and began to setup the table. You saw a text that popped up on your phone.
.
                             Hobi
                12th September,2020
Hobi:Y/n Its me Hobi.
Please give me a chance to
explain myself.Please I love you.

Hobi: Please yeobo.

                    15th September 2020
Hobi:Please respond my texts.

Hobi: I love you. Please.

                     19th September 2020
Hobi: Y/n I promise to make it
Right please.

                    20th September 2020

Hobi:Can we talk?
Don't say no or else won't
hesitate to kiss you on National
Television. Right here.

                                         Y/n: About what?

Hobi: About us.

                                      Y/n: There is no us.

Hobi: I know that I hurted
You a lot but I deserve a chance to
to explain myself to you.
I have been trying to contact you
since the last fall. Now that you have
seen my message. I will come
to meet you today after the show.
                                                              Seen

These words left a sense of fear in your heart. What if his explaination makes you heart broken. What if he breaks you once again. You were afraid of answering his text. You knew that Hoseok being Hoseok would surely not hesitate to kiss you on the National Television. You quietly came and sit beside your sister. Just sitting with him across the table made your heart beat like crazy. You were not feeling yourself and how were you supposed to when you were seeing the man you loved and the man who broke you in front of you.
Just seeing those eyes reminded you of how he used to get lost in your eyes . Those arms that used to pull you in his embrace and that chest where you used to nuzzle your head.

And those lips who kissed someone else on your birthday.