Our Past

You were standing on your balcony located on the first floor of the condo shared by you and your sister. The show had ended and Hoseok was the only thing in your mind. What if he returns.

            What if he comes back?

You were scared not because Hoseok  was coming back but becuase you were trying to prevent yourself from hearing hurt. It was important to save yourself before saving someone else. Wasn't it. You sat down in the small couch place in your balcony. You opened you diary and began to write the things that happened today but all you could write was about Hoseoks presence. You mentally scolded yourself before gulping down the glass of sprite in front of you. Even that drink reminded you of him How he got excited when you made him a sprite popsicle  .The way his little dimples shined when he smiled.Your breath hitched before you saw that letter you wrote all the events from that way began to flow in your brain. The letter was in your sister's hand.

Y/n..Was he the same Hoseok?

Unnie.......

Was he?Tell me. Why didn't you tell me earlier.

Unnie.I-I-I c-c-couldn't t-tak-k-e in the fact-t-t t-that h-he was here c-completely.

Its okay. Do you perhaps wanna talk about it.

I...

That was the cue when you bursted into tears.You had abosultely no idea about why you were crying. Your sister knew about Hoseok but she didn't knew that she was J-hope the member of BTS. A  wave of sadness was their in your body as you began to speak.

Y/n's POV

I walked down in the basement of this huge building filled with wealthy and talented idols also known as Big Hit Entertainments. I was in the lift when I saw a girl in her pretty black dress. Not  badmouthing her but she was looking way to overdressed and glam to be in this building full of corporates. I bowed towards her as she dropped a polariod on the floor. I went up to pick it to only find that face familiar face on that Polaroid. Was that Hobi? I wasn't.Was it. I gently handed it over to get before asking her.

Please don't mind but who is that with you in that polariod?

Oh that's My boyfriend.

Oh.What this name.

Jung Hoseok.The BTS main dancer.

Oooooo.

Even before I realise my voice trailed. The realisation than hit. Did she sat jung Hoseok. Is Hoseok Perhaps cheating on me. He isn't right more than a relationship we were great friends. He won't right. An idea popped into my head as I as her to give me the polariod.

I can have a look at it.

I said pointing  towards the picture. She smiled at me gently before handing it over to me. I looked at it. My world stopped. It was indeed Hoseok. It felt as if someone had shocked me to a point where I couldn't breathe. There was this big stone on my heart as if someone was crushing me. Tears filled my eyes as I looked at it once more hoping for miracle. Looking at it was killing me but not looking at it have me hope that it wasn't him. I was sure when I looked at it once again.

Aren't we cute?
She said with a lot of cheerfulness. You looked at her. I scanned her with my eyes she might be a bit over dressed but she was all what Hoseok ever wanted. I looked at her long legs and beautiful and inch heels adorned in her feet. She was carrying them like a lady. She was beautiful her smile her everything. She was the most perfect woman I had ever seen. I couldn't get enough of her beauty.

I quietly exited the elevator. She might be a sasaeng. I thought. Hoseok won't cheat on me. I rushed inside with the ice creams only to find them sitting on the floor and eating. I looked at them.I see Hoseok wasn't there but nonetheless let me give the icecream to others.

Jungkook: Y/n Noona.

At least they Noticed me. All the six heads turned towards me.I looked at them and have them my infamous Cola and fanta popsicles.

Jin: Wahh! Choi Y/n this fanta popsicle tastes so good. I love it.

Yoongi: You at the sweetest girl. By the way Hobi is in the dance room having a conversation with the dance choreographer.

I nodded before turning my head towards the room he was in. I rushed to go there. I and Hobi oppa were aeay from each for the past 7 months due to schedules. I was way to excited to meet him before my excitement went down in vain as I saw him kissing that same Girl from the elevator.

I dropped the box as both of them looked at me. The girl didn'teven give me a smirk.

What are you doing here.
She asked me. I turned around. I heard my heart shattering. That voice was louder than his silence. He wasn't even guilty. Everytime we had a fight Hobi At least came to persuade me but this time he didn't even come out to clear what ever was left in this relationship.

I left the bulding only to find Hoseok texting me.

Let's break up. I found someone better than you.

Did he just break up with me on text was the only thought in my mind. How dare he. Those cuddles and missed maNy nothing to him. Just because he found someone prettier than me. He is willing to do this to me. Why Hoseokah why? Wasn't I enough for you. What did I ever do to get hurt by you. I was so crazy, I even trusted your stupid words. I am so sick.

*PRESENT TIME*

With that I returned home and requested  to shift with you.I couldnt stay in that house ant more everything reminded me of Hoseok.  Even my bedsheets smelt like him. My closet was filled with his shirts. Each and everything just belonged to him that Both our house and Memories.

            All I was left with was pain.