Wait for me

I ended my story before realising the fact that someone was in my balcony listening to all the things I spoke. He was hurt by my words but nevertheless. He stood their Not speaking a word. My sister stepped out.

I looked at the night sky. I remembered how Hoseok once wrote our intials with the help of the stars. That was one of my favourite dates. I loved all of our dates but that one was amazing. Just us and the night sky. I walked to the balcony to close the door. Someone grabbed my waist before placing his palm on my face. His face wasn't visible but the moonlight was making his Cherry brown eyes visible. Those eyes were enough to tell me. That it was him. It was Hoseok.

What are you doing here?

You recognize me that too under the mask impressive.

Are you here to hurt me again? Are you here to tell me how bad I am. If you are please go away right now. I am in no mood to talk.

I want .....

I won't give you anything.

I am ...

I don't want and explaination please leave.

He pulled me closer and placed his large arms around my small waist and pulled me closer.

What

He placed his finger on my lips before saying.

I know I have hurted you. I know I might not deserve a pausible explanation but I want you to know the truth.I won't force you after that.

I nodded in response as he sat on the bed and patted to make me sit beside him.

Y/n-ah. I was forced to breakup with you.

I froze. Forced what does that mean. Do he not wish to hurt me. What is going on?

I was called my PD-nim that day after you visited out works for the first time. He said that A sasaeng had contacted the company and threatened us to exposed our relationship. I was scared. I had no clue what to do how to react.

You were my first. I had never experienced dating as an Idol or falling in love as one. But with you everything automatically fell into place. You loved by all the members. You cared for them like your own family.

Pd-nim told me. To breakuo with you or to either make you vulnerable that you breakup with me.I declined immediately that day.That girl was the head of the Marketing department Xiaoqi. She was paid by the company to send the text and to kiss. I would have never ever broke your heart. I love you till now. I was forced to forget you.

He got up from his seat as a Polaroid dropped out of his pocket. It was you. You and him. The picture was clicked by Namjoon when we went to the Moon park for a late night walk. I picked up the picture.

This picture. You stilI have it.

Tears were about to fall from my eyes. I looked at him. His eyes were guilt-stricken. I know he was feeling guilty but I couldn't give myself away like that. He had hurted me enough and I wasnt willing to forgive.

Pdnim had grounded me. I was kept under strict watch. This Polaroid used to give me hope. This polarios of ours made me happy that everything will be okay.That I can do it. That I will meet you on some fine day of my life. I guess it was today.

I am sorry.

I spoke out of no where. It was my fault.

I made your life so miserable. I made your groupmates and your PD-nim doubt you. I am sorry. I should have trusted us and our love. I am so sorry.

He cupped my face and showered it with pecks. I looked at him. He was smiling. The moon made him look even more handsome. The moon's light made him looks like a complete Prince. His eyes were gleaming. There was uneasiness in the air. I looked at him. One year. I cannot stop myself. I am sorry. I got up on my toes and attach my lips to his. He kissed back. I melted in this kiss. He pulled me by my waist. I looked at him.

He suddenly pulled out and looked downwards.

I can't do this.

Did I hear it right. He can't do this. Why would be say that.

What's the problem. Tell me.

I just can't see you in pain because of me. I know I have hurted you a lot but we can stay together.  The company will make us breakup again. I can't afford to lose you again. It took me an year to get out from this regret of breaking you. I can ask-

He paused as if words were stuck between those lips of his. He looked at me before hanging his head low in silence. I placed my finger underneath his chin to lift it up.

Speak up. I won't eat you. C'mon tell me.

I know he was scared. I was too. Scared and frightened to lose him again and to not meet him ever again.

I want to have a relationship with you but I want it to remain a secret I want you to wait for me. I am ready for this relationship but I can't afford to lose you again.

I know you are doing this because you don't wanna lose me but I am here always.

I placed my hand on the left side of the chest. I looked at him long and deep. His heart was beating loudly as if it would pop out of his chest.

I know you have the fear of losing me again that is why you want to be in a relationship but the fear of the others separating us again is also haunting you because you know if this time we get caught something bad can happen. I want you to realize that I am here always for you. Regardless of anything. Don't force yourself.

I just want you to wait for me. I will come back for sure to claim you as mine but please don't let anyone else get into this heart of yours.

He hugged her and squeezed her in between his arms. He kissed her forehead and closed his eyes to take it all in.

You will be here always?
Always just for you Jung Hoseok.
Sarangheyo.
Sarangheyo.