she is back 3

Haaaa this video literally made my day I woke up and this was the first thing I saw took a screen shot and and downloaded his story

I need more mornings like this 🐣🌞

Well it's a Alan em  story 💕💕 ( was originally kao pete story but I miss al and em 😅😂😸)
_____________________________________________

Em  was a lite head Alan  got to know this when Em had 3 cans of beer 🍻 and got drunk pete laughed a lot but being a responsible boyfriend sends him to his house no funny buisness included when pete finally left dropped him to his room , he tugged him in bed after he cleaned him changed his clothes Al was really hoping for a boyfriend of the year award . Well he didn't get the award but he got the gift he always wanted the most " don't touch me I have a boyfriend " alan chuckled on em's drunkenness " oh really you do , is he good looking ?" " Yessss very and I love him " Alan could not reply to that he was frozen from what he just heard he wanted to shout but that would wake em up and he would get scolded so he did what he found was the best he quietly turned around went to the bathroom shouted did a silly dance and came back out as the calm ex student body president people knew  " I will wait for you to say to me p, I love you so much .....take all the time you want p  " Alan did his silly dance again and slides onto em bed not giving him any space kissing his forehead today he didn't wanted not even air between them " I will never leave you now no matter what "

When morning came em was blinded by the light he just didn't know it was from the sun outside or from the stupid guy smiling like a 5 year old who just got candy , giving him black coffee for his head pain hmmm stupid sweet kid even head ace can't make him irritating

" Good morning " em said as the kid's smile transferred to his face " Good morning p I love you ''" Don't make me blush first thing in the morning  you dumb ass " em said as he smacked Alan's head off" I am class topper you are the only one who th...

" Good morning p I love you ''
" Don't make me blush first thing in the morning  you dumb ass " em said as he smacked Alan's head off
" I am class topper you are the only one who thinks I am dumb " Alan said while pouting em Shakes his head as he kissed his boyfriends pouting lips
"Go take a shower I already did and made us breakfast we have classes hurry up p "
" I don't want to gooooo"
" Then what do you wanna do "
Em pouted and then sat on his boyfriend lap pecking him all over his face  " I just wanna be with you " al said in his kiddish voice
" Realise it fast please "
" Realise what ??"
" Nothing just something you mumbled in sleep yesterday  that reminds me you are such a lite head p 😂 you are such a baby "
" Ai al are you making fun of him "
" Ummm ....no p I was just ..."
" You wait and watch Alan what I will do to you once you get drunk just wait and watch hehehehehe "
" You scare me p "

********

It was one and a half month to that night but Alan kept on dropping a few I love yous here and there when he was with em all em could do was either blush or to peck him that's when alan started to doubting himself maybe they em didn't love him yet or maybe he was not good enough from the stories that em's friends once told him and not to mention endless Stories that em's sister told them em was in love with may at first sight what was alan compared to her he has obviously checked her account out and all he could say was that she was really pretty someone who was meant for em they looked perfect together so good Alan hated to admit it but it was true. Well what made him happy was that his cousin p arthit was going to visit him well he was also em's best friend fiance so maybe he could talk to him arthit was his  step mom's nephew but al never felt that he was not his cousin he was also an idol figure for him they were close as kid's but then he shifted to States with his family and there contact lost this is actually how he got Kong's blessings arhit would always pamper him like his younger sibling so when alan said that he want his then  boyfriend now fiance to give him and em blessings he made sure kongpob says yes well he even had a big brother talk with em Latter and reminded him  that he can still take his hazer form if he wants too Alan just found it really cute when he got to know that em was scared of p arthit wasn't he the a fluffy sweet human why would anyone be scars of him .

When the day arrives and Alan finally meet arthit em and kongpob were shocked to meet arthit 2.0 according to him Al was still 9 and he was 11 and it was his duty to look after him , when they went out he even bought al ice cream when kongpob asked for his he replied plainly " don't you have hands of your own "  em and Alan laughed at them

Later that day alan took arthit out with him to meet his friends as arthit needed to check whether they were good enough or not

" He Pampers his cousin more than he Pampers me " Kong laughed  but it made em knot his eyebrows " they are not real brothers you know aren't they way to close " Kong laughed at his best friend " ai em are you jealous"
" Errre"
" Wow you are so not the jealous type what happened 😂 they are just cousins relaxed "
" Ai long do you think I am good enough "
" Hun ?? "
" Al he is perfect scorer but I struggle for marks , he say I love you like he is saying hello to me , he cooks , he cleans and although he doesn't has much friends makes sure the ones he has likes me so that I don't fell wierd with them "
" Ohhhhhh , ai em you are over thinking  you too are equally important for each other trust me "
" Hmm but what if I tell him I love him he will get hopes and after that studies gets over and I go home then what we will be over long distance doesnt work Kong me and may we die work how do you think me and Alan will "
" Of you are so worried about him getting hurt then why did you date him " em got shocked at his bestfriends words he was hoping a bit of comfort talk or a pep talk not to get scolded " what .... What do you mean Kong "  Kong rubbed his face and turned to him
  " you know em when you told me about alan why I told you you shouldn't date him that was because he was looking at you like you are some kind of God , like his life depends on you and I knew 2 months are not enough to move on but you did so I though maybe he is a distraction for you but look at you know it's like all you see is alan everytime we call all you talk about is him how he talks ,how much he scored , what he eats what he doesn't eat , how your mother sends gifts for alan too you no why we they accepted him because they have never seen you like this and neither have they seen anyone look at you the way he does "
" Like what ... What way ??"
" Like you are the only one in this world that's why p arthit warned you so tell me em do you really love him cause you can still leave him it won't hurt that much "

" Leaveeeee him what do you mean leave him I don't want to leave him kon g what would I do without him "  without em knowing tears started lingering on the corner of his eyes 
Kongpob laughed at his bestfriend he knew for sure em love's his boyfriend
" Do you love him  "
" I do "
" Then talk to him and talk to me too you idiot  I have a question to ask "
" Ahh .. sorry you got engaged I didn't even asked you if you needed help do you need any help and what did you wanted to ask tell me "
" Yess about that will you be my best man I don't have a brother and I have known you since half pants days so be my best friend "
" What really of course bro I will be why not  ... Great and then I will be your kids godfather when you get p arthit pregnant after you honey moon "
" Shut up dude 😂"

Arthit and left in the evening to there hotel room to continue there  country tour but before that arthit made sure to give alan a hug and em a final warning  " you remember I am your hazer right "
" Yaa I do a hazer who got tammed by my best friend " Kong laughed and gave em a hug " think about what we talked okay " " err  .... Bye p take care of your ass 😂"
" Ai asshole em , nong al stay away from this asshole "

_____________________________________

A/n :

Finally started watching seven eleven and I love Alan did you know he is homophobic but he has a past incident he was haressed I will use it in my story further this is the 3 rd part after it I will post this story as a separate one 💕💕

Vote for the story and comment if you liked it 😊