🌕Chapter One||Make A Name🌕

"How did I get here?" I ask myself outloud, giving quick glances as the chat fills up, '1100 viewers already?' I said with a slight smile, not that they could see me. As I glanced at myself through the reflection of my screen glancing over the art Askew had done for my 'Stream Starting Soon' screen, showing a mini me holding up a sign. My mouse hovered over the button to unmute my microphone, messing with my OBS and stream labs just a moment before officially starting my stream, tweaking my small issues. "Are we good? Can y'all hear me?" I ask, reading through the chat as a flood of people join. "We good?" I ask again, giving the chat a thumbs up and my mods confirming that were running smoothly.

  "Ight' chat, how are we feeling?" I asked the chat, by now we had to turn on slow mode so I could at least catch a couple of the highlighted messages from a couple of my subs, "Good, good to know how you're all doing!" I state, booting up minecraft in the background of my stream mainly focusing on face cam for now. 

"MountianSoup! Thank you so much for the 5 dollars!" I read aloud the donation, "I noticed your figures, who are they?" I walked over to the shelf in my background and grabbed some, carefully carrying them over to my desk. I chose to show off my minecraft figurines, "Yeah, I have a couple streamers and one of me!" I said, holding up the delicate figures before putting them back up on the shelf. "It's most of the DreamSMP! You know, Sapnap, GeorgeNotFound, Dream, Wilbur Soot, and a bunch of other streamers, and a mini me too!" I say with a small laugh. Setting the to the side. "Yo- you know what would be weird. If any of you had a mini me!" I said with a joking manner

  I placed my figure close to the dream team. Quickly looking up at the sound of subscription. "Thank you YNL0ser so much for subbing for 5 months in a row!" I spoke in a rather cheery tone, giving a small smile before logging onto the server a couple of friends and I had at the time. a small amount of time passes by while i do busy work and discuss with my chat recent drama and the latter. I caught up on the donations and minor requests. Talking with chat as I work on my house,  just as I got a notification.

Daven👁👁 @d4vensucks

__________________________________

-Dud

-Dude**

What-

-r u streaming

yesh, why?-

-would u mind if i joined the server

no???-

-good

__________________________________

  "Hey guys! Dav is online!" I announced to my chat, hearing him join the call, "Hey, pissboy." I say, welcoming him to the call. "I'm streaming by the way so don't break TOS otherwise imma ban you." I say with a sickly sweet, cheery tone.

  "Is that a challenge?" He said, joining the server. Making small talk as we clear out an area in the shopping district for our conjoined shop. We played for awhile doing our normal routine, chatting with one another, joking about bits from our past streams, Daven over analyzing MCR lyrics, and other fan favourite activities.

  "Thanks Thatswhaticallentertainment for the 25 dollars, thats hella generous!" I say, glancing over their message before reading it aloud, "Would I ever consider participating in MCC? I never really considered participating in it, i mean, were all minecraft veterans, i'm sure i could get a crew together, Dav! Are you down for it?" I ask, seeing my chat make recommendations for our team from our server.

  "I'm up for it, I can get Askew on to see if they're up for it." he said, spamming Askews @ in the discord chat, with the sound of Askews' groggy voice joining the call.

  "What do you want, Dav? I hope it's important because I was editing last week's highlights for you." They said sharply with a grumble and yawn. In the discord chat I read their small message as they muted themself. 'sorry if i sound mean i'm very tired, i still love you dav'.

  "Aweee! look at em' being in love!" I teased the pair, "They may argue about dumb shit 25/8 but theyre in loveeee." I said in an obviously joking tone. Not long after I said that remark the conversation picked back up again.

  "I mean I'd be up for an audition for MCC, I think we need to get invited though, i'm not sure." Askew said, loudly sipping their drink.

  "Dudebro can you not, drink so loud?" I say in a joking manner before the only thing I heard from the pair was loud sipping of both of their respective drinks. "Chat- do you know anything about the MCC signup? Like we can get a team of four together, we'd just need a fourth member, but were keeping the trio together." I say opening up my discord. "But the teams are some type of randomized im pretty sure."

  "Dude, it's invite only, we're not getting in without a recommendation. so we're kinda screwed over if we don't make a name for ourselves, so with that, i'm gonna go play on skywars." Askew said, leaving the discord call.

  "Imma' go play with Askew, so, talk to you later." Daven said before promptly leaving the call to join another with his close friend.

  "E daters, am I right chat?" I asked my chat, most asking if they are actually dating but I ignored the prying questions most of the time and from what I knew, the odd pair were just homies. "They're just homies, chat. It's just fun to bully them." I say, clearing up my joke and hoping it wouldn't get far. knowing how rumors can affect relationships. Especially when it comes to sexuality, it can make or break a starting career like they all had. I finished off the stream with 9k viewers, pretty nice for a late night stream with no real plan for anything.

  I feel like I should introduce all of us.

____________________________

-I'm Y/N/YNTwitch, I'm  the extended variant of you in this universe but that doesn't matter.

I got a start on twitch early last year while minecraft was gaining back it's popularity, giving me a nice boost since it's the only thing I stream. This gave me a nice boost when things got back into stream, even allowing me to front page once in a blue moon.

-Daven/D4venSucks

Master of improv and a huge flirt. He prides himself in his comedy acts and is rather funny but for the most part, his fans are there for him flirting with the audience. I wouldn't say he's my type but he's the only one out of the group to have stans, who don't take kindly to the dissing of their idol.

-Askew/AskewLIVE

The one and the only, Askew. they edit for the most part, not streaming on their own much but posts on twitter an ungodly amount. They lack a sleep schedule meaning if you call them at 2a.m. they'll answer but at 2p.m. they're asleep.

__________________________

🌕1187 words.🌕

A/N hello guys, guys, and nonbinary pals. First chapter and no burn out 👏🤠