Authors Note💫

Hello fans of the 100, my name is Natalia!  I was incredibly disappointed with the ending of the 100. It was rushed and unsatisfying, especially to those who followed the show from the beginning. Jason killed off Bellamy which honestly was enough to ruin the show.

I believe that this show had potential to be great if the ending was not so rushed. I have teamed up with Emma to write and rewrite alternative stories for our fellow fans, with the hopes of satisfying every fan's idea of the perfect ending. We have the mission to give the 100 fans what they deserve.

WARNING: some details in our versions may not line up exactly with the show and of course, SPOILERS for season 7 are included.

⁣Just like many fans, I have shipped Bellarke from the very beginning. It physically hurt to see Bellamy die with little reason and little remorse from the people he loved. Bellamy had gone through seven great years of character development, just to be killed off by the girl we assumed loved him the most.

Not only that, but this version of the finale will also give many of our favourite characters the ending we so desperately wanted. This alternative ending is truly the best possible ending for the people who have sacrificed so much to survive.

⁣NEW CHAPTER DROPS
October 6th - Chapter 1
October 7th - Chapter 2
October 8th -The Epilogue

We're so excited to write and publish these short stories of "what could have been." We hope you enjoy our alternate endings!! ⁣
may we meet again ♾💫
-natalia💫

follow our insta for story updates @the.100.rewritten