Family status

Charlotte Pov

I know you are confused about what I mean by 'family status'. Well I may not be the perfect girly girl you think I am. Well my Dad is a Mob Boss Dwayne Downs. He is the most dangerous and powerful man in Swellview and Canada. But I changed my last name thank God because in kindergarten they bullied me cause during that time my Dad kidnapped the assistant of the president to find out his whereabouts. Anyways now I live a loner with no one to talk to in this huge mansion at the outskirts of town. My sister is Charlyene she has been taking to the hospital because well a couple of guys tried to kidnap us  shot a bullet in her head as she was trying to escape and well lets just say she is totally healed now but the doctor says she is coming tomorrow which is why I need Piper to get here now so we can throw party for her. So I think I will text Jared to tell him I am coming over. 

I get up from my bed and drop my journal on my bedside right beside my lamp. I walk to the edge of my room and use my finger print to open the door. I walk beside the back of the door to put on the light switch and light floods the room. I think I will take two big boxes.

Twenty minuetes later

So I finished packing and think that is because well I am fast in everything. I calll Henry to take me to Jareds place.

The phone call

H; Wasssap

J; wasssap

C; Hi, I need you two to pick me from my place and take me to Jared's. Got it?

h; just a little hiccup win your plan

C; no hiccups come here now so I can get to Jared's home before oh what 12 midnight.

H; okay okay

J; she scares me

C; I heard that

I cut the call.

Well lets go make pancakes and bacon.