seven

Juniper turned around and looked at Draco who hadn't expected her to be in here. Her arms were still crossed as she stared at him, waiting for him to say something.
"How is it that we always end up in the same place in this huge castle?" Draco tilted his head, giving her a slight grin that she wasn't sure what it meant. Juniper walked over to the pool, turning off the water before it overflowed and then kicked off her shoes.
"I'm getting in the bath, so are you going to just stand there or leave?" Juniper asked him as she unbuttoned her shirt, revealing that the hickeys Draco placed upon her were indeed still there.
"And what if I didn't leave?" Draco cocked his head again, a new devilish smirk appeared on his lips, making Juniper roll her eyes.
"Stop looking at me like that." Juniper snapped.
"Oh, someone's quite tense." Draco chuckled in a rather teasing voice. She glared at him as she put the unbuttoned shirt to the side, leaving her in her skirt and bra.
"And someone's quite annoying." Juniper retorted. Draco chuckled once again and then bit into a green apple, walking closer and then leaning against the vanity where the sinks were.
"The question is, do you want me to leave?" Draco asked her. "You seem to have no problem stripping your clothes off in front of me." He watched her closely as she slipped the skirt off, putting it with the shirt that was on the ground.
"Nothing you haven't seen." Juniper shrugged. "This will be more teasing for you than it is for me." A smirk came across her face now, showing Draco that she may have been doing this on purpose. Juniper, however, enjoyed seeing the frustration grow in his eyes as he fixed them on her own eyes, trying not to let them falter to any other part of her body. "So again, are you going to sit there or are you going to leave?" Juniper asked once again. Draco looked at her as he took another bite of the apple, chewing it slowly and then setting it on the vanity as he walked over to her slowly.
"You're so confusing." He said to her quietly as he placed his hands on her cheeks.
"How does it feel? To be confused." Juniper whispered back. She bit on her lip slightly, watching Draco's eyes watch her carefully.
"Fuck." Is all she heard before he bent down slightly and grabbed under her thighs, picking her up and setting her on the vanity of the sink, pushing his waist between her so her legs were on either side of him, wrapping around his waist. Draco pressed his lips against hers, kissing her carefully as if she'd break if he was too rough with her. Juniper didn't try to break the kiss, knowing that even though she was drunk when she kissed him for the first time, the same feelings came flooding back to her as they were raw, true emotions. She could taste the green apple on his lips, making her only think about how she wanted more of him. Her hands pushed his robes off and began unbuttoning familiar buttons until the material could come off him. It was Juniper this time who let her lips wander first, going onto his neck and onto his collarbone that still had some bruising.
"Draco..." She said looking up at him slightly, his eyes were narrowed onto hers. "I'm not going to stop you this time." She had given him the permission he was seeking, allowing him to have her. His large hands unclasped the bra as she undid his belt and unbuttoned his black pants. Draco let his mouth go to her neck, making already purple marks even more purple and adding a few new ones. He could hear the soft moans escaping Juniper's lips, something he knew he already loved hearing.
"You're absolutely positive?" Draco removed his lips from her skin, taking a step back to look at her before continuing. Juniper nodded her head, watching him carefully.
"I'm definitely positive." She said nodding again, feeling the desperate ache in her stomach. Draco threw his clothes onto the pile of her own clothes and came back over to her. His fingers curled around the side of her panties and pulled them down quickly and she suddenly felt extremely nervous, sitting here naked in front of him. She had no clue that he was thinking about how much he enjoyed every single curve to her figure, the fact that she was so much smaller than him and looked as if he could fit both hands around her waist. Draco put a finger under her chin and made her look up at him and she found that she greatly liked the hunger in his eyes.
"You've done this before right?" Draco asked her. Juniper nodded her head and then watched him sink down, his hands pulling her closer to the edge of the vanity, his head going forward onto her. She jumped slightly at the feeling of his tongue pressing against her.
"I've never done that before." Juniper said quickly, making him chuckle as his hand pushed her back down.
"Just sit back and relax." Draco's hands stayed pushing her hips down into the vanity to keep her still, his eyes staying locked onto hers as his tongue pressed against the bundle of nerves again. Juniper tilted her head back against the mirror, shutting her eyes tightly as pleasure consumed her.
    "Fuck, Draco..." Her words were quiet, but her moans were loud. Draco continuously wondered why no one had ever treated her this way, why no one showed her how she deserved to be treated, why no one showed her how she should be feeling.
    Juniper's fingers gripped the edge of the vanity so tightly she swore she could crush it, her legs were shaking lightly as he continued working his mouth on her. His tongue pressed against her, working in the perfect spot against her each time. He lightly sucked on her nerves, sending her legs to shake again.
    "If you keep going I'm going to finish." Juniper tried to say but could barely get the words out.
    "That's the point, darling." Draco said looking at her for a brief moment before continuing. His hands had to keep her against the sink as she could feel her climax taking over, her eyes rolling to the back of their sockets as complete immense pleasure flooded her, causing her to yell out. Draco continued to swirl his tongue against her nerves as she rode out her high, part of her convinced he was trying to send her into overdrive. Her body felt as if every nerve had exploded. Their eyes met for a moment until Juniper moved from the vanity and stood up in front of him, he was leaned against the vanity now. Draco watched her carefully as she slowly kneeled, pulling his boxers down as she lowered herself. Her pace was teasingly slow, but once she took him in her mouth he barely cared about the pace as he was surrounded with pleasure. Part of him was slightly angry that she was so good at this, showing that she one, had done this before, but two, whoever she was doing it with never reciprocated.
    Juniper continued to bob her head against him, occasionally letting him hit the back of her throat to drive him a little crazy. Her tongue swirled around him repeatedly, driving him even more crazy. She knew that he was getting closer as she looked up to see his head tilted back and his eyes shut. The mix of profanities in his voice made her giggle, sending vibrations through him that nearly sent him over the edge.
    "Jesus Christ, Juniper, I swear I'm going to." Draco tried to speak.
    "That's the point, darling." She copied is words as she gave him a wicked smile before continuing until he reached his own climax a few minutes later. Draco's mind felt as if it was spinning, never had anyone, no girl, made him feel that way. He pulled her up and cupped her face again, pressing his lips to her before placing her back on the vanity. Neither of them hesitated, he immediately slid into her, pulling at her waist to get her closer even though she was as close as possible to him.
    Juniper wrapped her arms around his neck, tangling her fingers into his hair as he pounded into her, her legs wrapping weakly around his waist to try and get him closer.
    "Oh God, Draco..." She muttered with a loud moan as she shot her head back, extreme pleasure filling her senses again. The sound of his name coming from her rose colored lips followed by a moan excited him, making him thrust into her a bit harder each time. The continued there for a while until he moved her off the vanity, but before she let him control her movements, she walked over to the water, motioning for him to follow.
    Juniper sat on the ledge in the water, Draco following her and she got on him, allowing him into her again so they could continue. He found himself slightly surprised by her taking some control, but he loved the way she rode him, how her skin felt pressed against his chest as he held her into him tightly, his hands moving her hips to help her. Juniper held his shoulder tightly, the other hand still tangled in his hair. He moved his head to meet her lips, barely able to kiss her as he continued to move her hips into him. That tight feeling in her stomach began to build again, her climax would take over any second and he knew it. His hands moved her hips faster as she struggled to move herself, her legs sore.
    "Draco..." Juniper spoke his name in a whisper.
    "I know, darling." Is all he said back, signaling that he knew she was going to come undone before him once again. Not long after she tightened her grip against his shoulder, digging her nails into him as her climax came, sending her into a fit of profanities mixed with his name, her moans louder than ever. He continued to move her against him until his own climax came, the thrusts got slower and the rhythm skewed as he rode out his high.
    Juniper's head rested against his shoulder, feeling as if she might not be able to move ever again. Draco swore this was the best sex he'd ever had in his life. Juniper did her best to move off him, sitting next to him and sinking down into the water until her head was resting against the ledge of the pool.
    "I don't think I'll be able to walk for a week. You'll have to use levicorpus on me to get me out of here." Juniper said, making Draco chuckle. Both of their breathing was heavy as they sat there laughing.
    "That was...extraordinary." Draco said quietly, looking over to her, both of them giving each other a smile. His hair was ever so slightly damp from sweat. Juniper barely knew what to say. She'd never felt like this with anyone before. She reached over to the side of the pool and grabbed her shampoo to start washing, Draco following. That familiar vanilla scent flooded his nose as she used her body wash, looking at the bottle and seeing that it was actually a scent called Christmas Cookie. "It's not even Christmas." Draco said, making her giggle as her cheeks turned slightly pink.
    "I know, but it's my favorite." Juniper said quietly. Draco chuckled as he lifted himself out of the water, grabbing one of the green fluffy towels and wrapping it around his waist.
    "I have to say, I think it might be my favorite too." Draco told her as he extended a hand to help her out. He grabbed another towel and wrapped it around her. Juniper dried off end went to the pile of clothes, grabbing Draco's white buttoned shirt and sliding it on, only buttoning it enough to not show her breasts. The shirt was long, it covered her arse just enough, but she slid the skirt on, swearing she might fall over when she lifted one leg. Draco put his pants back on with the sweater that covered the shirt over him, grabbing his robes but not putting them on.
    Juniper was now extremely aware of what just happened, beginning to nearly freak out in front of him. She seriously just had sex with the person she least liked at this school and barely thought twice about it. What on Earth was she thinking? As her breathing increased she knew she had to get out of there.
    "Um, I-I have to go." She stuttered, barely able to find words.
    "Juniper..." Draco began but she was already walking away quickly to go back to her dormitory.