Chapter 15 - Forgive Me

Clarke was the first to wake up and she realized she hadn't ever felt so happy in her entire life, the memory of the events that transpired the previous night still fresh in her mind. Lexa's arm was around her waist, her naked body pressed against her own and Clarke sighed in satisfaction and nestled herself closer. Her original thoughts of Lexa a few days ago, now long forgotten, replaced with thoughts full of fondness and endearment. There was no denying the connection they shared anymore, it was solidified now.

Clarke tried denying it, countless times but she couldn't anymore. Who thought Bellamy ending up in hospital would lead her here? When Lexa left Clarke alone at the hospital, she knew she couldn't leave it like it was between them. She had to find it in her to accept her own feelings for Lexa and that's what she did. Boy did she. The way Lexa looked at her last night just made it ever more so evident that Lexa felt what she felt too and maybe even more.

Lexa moved behind her and Clarke felt lips on the back of her neck and then on her shoulder, it made chills run down her spine. She moved her head, giving Lexa more access to her neck which she gladly took, Lexa continued kissing her softly and gently moving up her neck, stopping at her ear nipping at the lobe. Clarke moved her fingers over Lexa's that were resting on her waist and let out a low moan.

"Please tell me you'll always wake me up like this." She says, lacing her fingers with Lexa's.

"Every time you give me the chance to Clarke Griffin."

Clarke smiled and rolled over, facing Lexa. She was staring at her, something in her eyes that wasn't there yesterday but Clarke couldn't quite put her finger on what it was. That was the thing about Lexa, everything she felt was expressed through her eyes, she didn't have to say anything to show how she felt.

"Hi there."

A smile crawled onto Lexa's lips; she hadn't felt so contempt in years. Not even with Costia, the things she was feeling now could never compare to what she felt when she was with Costia.
Lexa brushed away a strand of hair from Clarke's face and laid a soft kiss to her forehead and Clarke snuggled closer to her, desperate to feel Lexa's body against her own again. Lexa obliged and pulled Clarke closer, resting her hand on her hip.

"I don't know what time it is, but I can tell I haven't slept this late in a long time Clarke." She says running her fingers across Clarke's bare skin, down her back and up again to her hip then to her thigh and stopped there. Clarke found herself wanting Lexa to continue the journey of her fingers, to where she wanted them. She so desperately wanted to repeat what they did last night.

"Why did you stop?"

Lexa chuckled, "Eager, aren't we?" she returned her hand to Clarke's hip and readjusted herself, her face now above Clarke's. Clarke moved her hand to Lexa's cheek cupping it. "I swear if you don't kiss me right now, I might punch you in the face."

"You are very aggressive for someone who wants kisses." She says moving her hand to Clarke's abdomen and lowered herself, connecting her lips with Clarke's. It was a slow kiss, lips moving over one another and tongues brushing against each other, Clarke was growing ever aroused all from the beginning as she soothed her hand up over Lexa's toned abdomen and cupping her breast which earned a growl into her mouth.

The bedroom door flew open, hitting the walls with a hard thump. "We're back!" Both Luna and Raven's eyes widen at the sight, neither of them ready for what they now see. "Fucking hell Clarke, what did I say about sex?"

Lexa moved the sheet over them both, making sure Clarke is covered. "Luna! Get out!"

"You didn't say anything about her bed to be fair." Clarke chimes from next to her. Her face was a bright red colour that mirrored the red on Lexa's face, them both extensively embarrassed about being caught.