Chapter 27 - You Don't Fuck With The Franko's

Clarke wondered how she'd gotten here... So wrapped up in all of it, in Lexa's questionable business, yet she reveled in it. Though it wasn't all Lexa's fault, she blamed her father as well for getting her into this predicament all those months ago when he made a deal with Lexa Woods. Though there was blame, it wasn't full of disdain, Clarke was half glad, Lexa wasn't all that bad. Actually, she wasn't bad at all, she was great except when she switched to business mode, then she became quite unpleasant.

Clarke was reminiscing about the times she'd stare in awe at Lexa when she pulled her leather jacket over her shoulders and flexed in it that it became taught over her back, she probably did it to become comfortable. It was a simple gesture but the sight left Clarke's mouth dry. For such a small frame, Lexa was scary strong, scary solid, - scary beautiful. There were a few sides to Lexa; she adapted to whatever situation she was in.

The two most notable versions were Mafia/Gang boss Lexa that wore her signature leather jacket and tight black jeans with boots that could most likely crush skulls. Then there was legitimate business Lexa with trousers that wrapped around her legs just right, a button up shirt that hugged her abdomen and shoulders perfectly and then the blazer that was tailor made for her. The entire outfit seemed to be tailored just for her. Let's not forget her ever changing tie and cuff-links, she had an abundant collection of each these items.

There were times Lexa was soft and a completely different person from the person her Mafia boss occupation required her to be, her tough act only dropped when she was around Clarke, all her vulnerability showing, nothing but tenderness in those damn green eyes.

Those damn green eyes.

Clarke didn't know why she was thinking about this, at this particular time because there's a hood over her head, nothing but darkness surrounding her. It was conflicting really, she'd think she was supposed to be scared in this situation because after all her very life was in danger probably, but she was surprisingly calm, because she knew, she knew Lexa was coming. Her Lexa was coming to save her and unleash absolute unbridled hell on Clarke's captor.

The last thing Clarke remembers was walking to her car after a night lecture at NYU, then someone grabbed her from the back and put a piece of cloth soaked in Chloroform over her nose and mouth; knocking her out almost instantly.

Meanwhile Lexa was on the couch with her feet propped up under her as she sipped on a glass of red wine while she conversated with Anya about the past years they weren't exactly in touch. Anya had flown to New York in order to operate on Raven's knee, she was convinced the new trial surgery they were trying out would be the best option for her knee and the operation had indeed been a success and now it was all up to Raven to recover and follow every physical therapy step given to her, then her knee would recover perfectly. Other than the scars she would have from the surgery, she would not even know that her knee had been shattered ever.

Anya was telling Lexa stories about her mother since Lexa was still young when Becca had died and she barely knew her own mother at all. But Anya had tons of stories to tell about her sister. Lexa learnt that Becca was a wild child in her youth and she had all the boy's heads turning and even sometimes the girls too Anya accentuated which made Lexa burst out in laughter as she lightly pushed her aunts knee saying "No way!" between her bursts of laughter.

Luna had texted Lexa 15 minutes ago that she was coming home to quickly shower and change clothing since Raven had fallen asleep from all the sedatives they gave her, after Luna would obviously return to the hospital even if Raven was asleep anyway. The love between Raven and Luna had once again blossomed and as Raven laid in her hospital bed, Luna told her off all the places they'll go once Raven was in tip top shape again and the first place they will go to is Vienna in Austria. Raven explained that it was one of the most extravagant places she had ever seen, even if it was only on pictures; it was the first place she would like to visit.