Bakugou Katsuki

In which, you're captured by villians after an argument with your boyfriend.

Warnings: cursing, violence, mild gore, scars, smoking, light drinking

You don't even remember why you started arguing in the first place.

The fancy gala Todoroki decided to throw— rather, his agency did— was absolutely lovely, and you know you would have had a great time, had your mood not been soured by your hotheaded boyfriend, and your own temper clashing, once again.

"Come on," Bakugou's words were fake sweet and you nearly scoffed. "At least pretend you're not fucking miserable."

"Of course, dear." You seethed, ripping your arm out of his grasp, and falling into step beside him as you both made your way over to Deku and Uravity, plucking a glass of champagne off of a waiter's tray.

The pair watched you nervously, you angrily sipped your fancy champagne, Bakugou nursing his own drink, ever present scowl more pronounced than ever. Midoriya, always the brave one, was the first to speak up.

"Uh— How are you, Kacchan?" He glanced at Uravity for help, only to be met with an equally anxious stare.

"Fucking peachy." Bakugou replied, sending a pissed off glare your way. You rolled your eyes.

Uraraka coughed, anxious, then turned to you with a small smile.

"How are you? Um— You look beautiful." She commented, and gestured to your long, sparkly black dress. You softened slightly towards Uraraka, about to thank her, but a snort from beside you caused you to glare.

"What?" You commanded, turning to face Bakugou.

"Nothing." He spat, avoiding your eyes. You sipped your champagne, locked in a staring contest with your boyfriend. If looks could kill, you, Bakugou, and anyone else within a 20-foot radius would combust.

"Then drop the attitude, Bakugou." You sneered, and the blond looked positively furious. You never, ever called him by his last name.

"You first, wench." He gritted his teeth, nearly shattering the glass in his hand. You'd had enough.

You scoffed, loudly, and shoved your, now empty, champagne glass into Bakugou's free hand. If this asshole wanted to throw a tantrum all night, he could do it alone.

"Go fuck yourself, dickface! I'm getting some fresh air." You spat, turning on your fancy high heels, and stomping out the side exit into a dimly lit alleyway, nearly bumping into other party-goers as they returned from a smoke break.

You pulled out your own box of cigarettes and lighter, carefully igniting it with shaky hands. You got all dressed up, to the fucking nines, and Katsuki couldn't be bothered to— to what? Not act like some toddler in a suit for five minutes? You didn't even remember why you two had begun arguing in the first place, but fuck it must've been something absolutely pointless with how you were feeling now.

Uraraka followed you out a moment later, anxious, and you knew Midoriya had sent her. Part of you felt guilty for the scene they had to witness, another part of you felt thankful Midoriya and Uraraka were such good friends. The rest of you wanted to punt Katsuki Bakugou into the sun.

"Are you okay?" She asked, offering a supportive hand on your shoulder. You felt your frustration start to melt away, Uraraka always was a sweetheart, and you couldn't stay upset when she was around.

You sighed, taking a long drag from your cigarette. "We got into an argument when he got back from work, I don't even remember what it was about." You pinched the bridge of your nose. "And you know we both can be... Testy. So we've been arguing all night."