Kirishima Eijirou

In which, you help Kirishima win a bet against his friends, and score a date.

Warnings: cursing, making out, drinking, bars

"Oh, come on!"

"It's true, Bakubro!"

Kirishima shouldered his way through the crowded bar, a beer in one hand, offering quick apologies to other patrons in passing, Bakugou close behind, holding a tray of shots high about his head to avoid the hoards of people.

"Yeah, right." Bakugou snorted. "You could get any girl in this bar? If that's true—" The pair took a seat at their high top with Mina, Sero and Kaminari, and the blond placed the tray on the table. "I'm a quirkless fucking loser."

Mina glanced at the two, Kirishima rolling his eyes, a smirk playing at his lips.

"What are you two bickering about?" She asked, taking a sip of her martini.

"Shitty hair thinks he can get with any girl in the bar off one crappy pick up line." Bakugou snickered at the thought, taking a long swig of his beer.

"It's true!" Kirishima gave a sharp-toothed grin, throwing his hands up in defense. "I'm super charming!"

Kaminari and Sero snickered, Mina rolled her eyes and exclaimed, "If anyone is able to get anyone off one line, it's me!"

Bakugou scoffed, taking a shot. The others quickly followed suit.

"Guys, I'm serious—Don't—!" He coughed, the tequila burned going down his throat. "Don't laugh! I could totally do it! I've done it before!"

"Would you shut the hell up already?" Bakugou growled, slamming his beer bottle on the table.

Kaminari chuckled, lightly elbowing Sero. "Yeah, Kiri. Why don't you just put your money where your mouth is?"

"Okay! Nothing manlier than a bet," The redhead grinned, finishing off his beer. "And an easy one, at that."

"Ah ah ah! I think we—" Kaminari gestured to the others surrounding the table, who all snickered. "—should pick who you go after."

Kirishima pondered it for a moment. "Fine."

"Alright, first things first! Everyone cast your vote! We got, 'Kiri fails miserably and we all have a chuckle at his misfortune' or, he surprises us all and wins the whole pot!" Mina laughed, clearing a spot on the table, while everyone fished out their wallets. Kirishima rolled his eyes, muttering something sbout manliness.

"I got twenty on crash and burn." Sero called, tossing a bill into the empty space.

"Twenty? Come on bro." Kaminari chuckled, pulling a couple bills from his wallet. "I got fifty on 'fails miserably'!"

Bakugou slammed some money on top of the others' cash, snickering. "Fifty. Good fucking luck."

"Tsk tsk." Mina slapped five bills on the table and smiled. "You all have no faith! Anyways, I say he fails, fifty bucks." She gathered the bills and neatly folded them, placing them in the waistband of her jeans.

"Now," Kaminari's eyes scanned the bar, "Which unlucky lady will be subject to Kirishima's so-called 'charm' this fine evening?"

The group laughed, and Sero gestured to a blonde in a short cocktail dress a few tables away. "What about her?"

Bakugou sneered. "Too skimpy. What makes you think she won't launch herself at him the second she can, she looks drunk off her ass."

"How about her?" Mina asked, pointing at a girl in a small group, with a tank top and shorts on.