~☆~ Welcome ~☆~

Welcome to this absolute mess that I have written when I really don't have anytime to put any of these words down but did anyway.

This is a Sirius Black X OC

The story switches between POA and the Marauders Era (which is written in italics), there will be more marauders parts than POA parts because if there wasn't there would be no real story. Ooh, and in some of the POA parts there will be marauders inserts from random points in that era.

Throughout this shamble, there will probably be mistakes, I know that, so theres no point telling me I'm factually incorrect because I could have fixed it before but I didn't. The cause of a little thing called utter laziness.

Alsooooo, this will probably be written up until the end of the movies completely so POA-DHP2.

I trust you know what this is about, if not, you skipped the synopsis which is rather rude because it took precious time to type.

This will probably be updated either once a week or completely randomly, so don't expect any frequency because i don't swing that way.

Without further ado, enjoy the story you horny, light deprived peeps who, like me, still picture the characters to be the 2014 fan cast.

Chloe Xx