Chapter 5

"Draco!" I yell, my exhausted voice bouncing off the empty hallway. My attempts to find Draco were useless.
I stop abruptly, looking back at the long, empty hallway I just tumbled through.
Why should I even care? Draco and I are nothing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was sitting alone at the slytherin table picking at the heap of peas with my fork, deep in my thoughts.
"(y/n)!" Talia's yells snapped me back.
Zoning out has always been a big problem of mine.
"Yea?"
"There's a fight!" Talia blurted.
"Oh with who?" I say, unfazed.
"Draco and Bla-"
"What!?"
The thought of Draco in a fight made my stomach twist and turn.
I yanked Talia's arm and flew out of the hall. She dragged me outside where I saw the terrible sight.
Blaise was standing over Draco's motionless body. I could feel every drop of blood rush out of my face. I ran over to Draco, checking his pulse. I looked up at Blaise, he was staring down at Draco like he was in a daze.
"It's your fault (y/n)" he said still in shock.
"Blaise..." Draco whispered, his voice all raspy.
"She and I made you angry,"
I was too busy focusing on Draco to listen to Blaise's remarks, panic shot throughout my body as Draco went limp in my arms.
"Draco...?" I whispered.
"Stay with me" I whisper into his ear.

I held onto Draco's pale hands tightly as he lay helplessly on the hospital bed. I had been here for about two hours but time seemed to speed up every time I'd look at him.
His eyes started to flutter open, my face lit up with joy.
His eyelids finally opened revealing his signature cool grey eyes. His eyes looked up piercing into mine, I felt myself blushing as I fiddled with a loose strand on my pants.
I thought about the risks of staying, this is still Draco Malfoy we are talking about. He surely wouldn't even want anyone here, especially not me. I rehearsed it repeatedly in my head. I slowly stood up and slipped out of the narrow room. I felt his eyes on me, it took all my might not to look back. He doesn't need anyone, remember?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was laying on my bed, desperately trying to get in another chapter of my book before dinner. My eyes glided across the ruffled pages, barely skimming each word.
"Hey," a voice called out to me, they sounded powerful. Shivers ran down my spine, I could immediately tell it was Draco.
But why was he here? I closed my book and looked into his eyes.

"Hey Draco," I said trying to sound casual.
"I wanted to talk to you," His eyes clashing into mine. He walked up to me and eyed the seat next to me. I scooted over hoping he would take the hint, he sat himself down next to me. Close.
"About what?" I asked.

Draco (pov)
I stared into her bright (e/c) eyes. I don't really know why I came here, I just wanted to see her again.
"About what?" she said in an innocent voice.
"Uh" I stalled.
"I wanted to thank you," I winced immediately, the thought of me thanking some girl made me feel sick.
"For what" her smile beamed at me.
"You know..." I mumbled.
"Ohh, anytime Draco," She placed a hand on mine, goosebumps shot up my arm. I looked at her hand on mine and back at her. I wanted this feeling, it was like I had finally let a starving part of me feast.
I grabbed her arm pulling her into me.

(Y/n pov)
I liked the feeling of his hand under mine. His eyes traced my hand back to my eyes, but his cold eyes made me feel safe, maybe even warm.
Suddenly, he grabbing my arm, his cold rings stinging me. He jerked me towards him, I felt my lips touch his. His large hand snaked around my waist. I placed a hand on his shoulder slowly dragging it downward, teasing a little bit.
He took his other hand and began choking my neck, I let out a soft whimper, Draco heard it and placed me on his lap.
"Do you want anything (y/n)," He panted into my ear. I scooped his face into my hands and brought him back to my lips.
He didn't stay on my lips for long, he began sucking on my neck. I could feel his boner starting to grow.

(hello, I have never written a book before obviously lol. I am not fully comfortable writing this scene rn but I'll finish it later, promise :). Thank you anyone who comments it actually makes me so unbelievably happy that people think that my writing is good <3 okk bye all you gorgeous people and have a good day)