two.

𝐌𝐄𝐆𝐀𝐍 𝐏𝐄𝐓𝐄
𝟏𝟎/𝟏𝟗/𝟐𝟎
"𝐌𝐄𝐆𝐀𝐍 𝐃𝐀𝐘"

october nineteenth, megan's nineteenth birthday, the day she was brought into the world was always the most important thing to her, when she was younger she'd cry once the clock struck twelve and it wasn't her birthday anymore

"bitch it's megan day!" cassius screamed as he shoved his face with more blueberry pancakes, along as the other girls cheering megan on as she began to squat down and start twerking, ecstatic that it's her birthday.

"you do damn strong meg, i would've died." cassius said with his mouth full of food. "yeah, meg must've been a slave in her past life cause that's a big bitch." kashiya said from the dining room table, almost finished with her blunts that she rolled for each individual person to smoke, making sure every one got equally high during the rotation.

"first off baby, i'm only 5'11, and i'm not even that strong, yall finna stop doing me, it's my day." megan said matter of factly, she never took offense to the born a man jokes because personally she found them funny, and if anyone else were to say it then she would beat them up, but because they're her friends, she doesn't take it seriously.

"yeah, seriously meg, if i never seen baby pictures of you i would think you were born a man."  cassius said cutting up his steak. the girls beginning to laugh, megan flicked cassius her middle finger.

"anyways, so.. for my birthday, i decided that i wanted us to go to atlanta!" she cheered as the rest of the girls and cassius did the same. "what the fuck made you wanna go to atlanta?" cassius asked. "well, everything we like to do is literally atlanta, smoke, have fun, and so on." megan answered. "you right, well when we going because i need to go on and request these days off." mariah said, opening a bag of seafood, cracking open a crab leg- yes, it's a problem of hers.

"bitch, you stay eating that stankin' ass seafood." shannade added, laughing at the same time. "we're going tomorrow morning, so get all your shit straight before then y'all." megan said in a worried tone, due to her springing it on them last minute. "now bitch, you couldn't let us know in advance?" kashiya said with one eyebrow raised.