-02

Sup, sorry for not updating in like, a long long time, my tablet wasn't getting internet connection and I realized just now that it was because the time and date of it was wrong lmao. Anyways, enjoy the new chapter I guess.

He was falling.

Falling.

And falling.

He was finally free

Finally all his worries were gone, all his problems flyied away and he could say that he would finally have his final moments of peace before dying.

That if not a really bad memory didn't flashes in his mind and soon he meet himself in his own mind.

"Why you still blame yourself?" Before he knew he was inside his mind, in there it was as if time had stopped and in front of him stood a young girl with white long hair with blue eyes and a white and light blue dress.

"Why are you here?" He asks, clearly remembering the girl

"Why you avoided the question?"

"I didn't"

"Yes you did. Like always"

"I just decided to don't answer."

"Same thing same result"

"why are you here?"

"Answer me"

"You know the answer already"

"What happened to me wasn't your fault"

"Yes it was"

"It was mostly mine"

"Why are you here?"

"Because you keep running away"

"Of what exactly?"

"Of Everything."

"You keep running away from your problems"
"You keep running away from your monsters instead of face it"
"And you keep running away from that day"
"Instead of helping me you just runned away"
"Instead of trying you decided not to"
"Instead of me, you choose them"
"And for what?"
"Just because you didn't wanted to face the truth"
"And again you runned away"

"Stop!"

"Why should I?"

"Because you are right"

"So face it"

"Face what?"

"That you are a coward"
"That even what you did that night it wasn't your fault"
"That you, instead of confronting your problems, decide to run away from them"
"And that it's the same thing from your monsters, instead of facing them you flee"
"Face that you can't bring yourself from fighting back because you are too afraid of the upcoming if you do"
"Face that your entire failure of a life is because you are too afraid of what would happen if you fight back, of what the people would say and do, and that you are too afraid of the other's opinion that you can't possibly get yourself to try go change."
"That you are too afraid of getting hurt bot mentally and physically by the upcoming of the events"

"Just"
"Face it"

"That it wasn't your goddamn fault of the events from that day, and you are only responsible for what is happening to you right now"
"That you were so fixed of trying to be accepted by society that you can't bring yourself to make society accepts you by what you are"

"So what am I even supposed to do?! You know how hard it is to live every single day in my life as if I was some sort of defective product?! How it feels to be rejected by everyone even tough you had been trying your hardest to make people like you?!"

"You  know pretty well that I do goddamit! You know pretty well how much I was isolated by society all thanks to my fucking quirk so don't come with this shitty chat to me"

"Then what am I even supposed to do Any?"

"Just embrace it"
"Embrace what you are"
"Embrace that you are a coward, that you fear getting hurt by them, that you"
"Fear the upcomming of the events and what people think about you"
"Recognize that that is what you are and embrace it"
"And that you should stop blaming yourself for that day"
"Do it, and make yourself willing to prove that all they said about you is wrong.
"don't matter what"
"You will be the one that choose your own path not the others"
"And I will be there by your side in your mind"

"Embrace all those negatives feelings and just.."

"Let it go"

After hearing those words, and noticing the soft and weak smile of the girl, who's name was Any, he left that place and came back to reality. His eyes becoming blue as the sludge around him began to turn into a black fading to a light blue.

He hit the ground as a loud sound spread through the alley, a blue dust spread all over the place at the impact point and when it ceased a crater around izuku  had been formed, with blue lines expanding themselves just like shattered lines that forms when you Break something.

The sludge villain was no more, in its place was just a green haired boy with blue eyes barely awake.

With his last strength he moved his head to the left, and the last thing he saw was Any smiling with her hands behind her body, she soon disappears leaving only blue dust to be carried away by the wind.

She left, not before she could say four words that made izuku felt a warm in his heart after years.

"See you soon, Zui"