vi

now playing I cant handle change by roar

"i'm so tired!" kirishima groaned as yuki, mina, kaminari and he walked back into the classroom. they were all extremely sweaty, and definitely worn out. mr. aizawa didn't hold back during the assessment at all. "but then again, i'm sad that the day is over."

"i'm not," mina exhaled as she scooped up her bag. "the one thing i want right now is a nice hot shower."

"can i join?" kaminari winked cheekily toward the girl. mina lifted her head up at the comment and walked over to kaminari. the boy immediately redden in the face as he reached up to scratch his neck. "i'm sorry! i didn't mean it..."

mina stopped mid walk and let her frown drop. "wait," she scoffed, popping one of her hips out. "so now you don't wanna shower with me?" she asked, offended that kaminari had taken his offer back. "if you're going to make a comment like that, do it with your whole chest, denki. no one likes take-backs." she huffed.

"huh?" kaminari asked, looking down at mina. he had confusion written all over his face. "i thought you—"

hitting kaminari's arm with a book she had been holding, she scrunched up her nose. "and i'll have you know denki, i look really hot in the shower! you're missing out. fantisize about it, why don't you?"

with that, mina huffed one last breathe toward the blond and strutted out of the classroom. kaminari widened his eyes before twisting on his heels to face yuki and kirishima. "i don't think i understand..." he murmured. "what just happened."

"i don't know buddy," kirishima chuckled as he threw his bag over one shoulder. he walked over to his friend and gave him a soft pat on the shoulder, "i don't know. at least you know now, at least with mina, to not hold back. or you'll get wacked again."

"chicks, man," denki complained as he exited the classroom, the there two trailing behind him. "and to think i was good with the ladies."

"maybe one day," yuki murmured in a soft voice, as to comfort the boy. denki had his shoulders hunched over as he walked, looking much like a sad puppy. yuki followed behind the boys afterwards, much more quietly, at a sluggish pace. it didn't take kirishima long to notice her rapid change in behavior. kirishima slowed his steps down before looping his arm around her shoulders like he had been doing all day. 

"we'll see you tomorrow, kaminari," he called out to the blond before looking down at yuki. "what's up?" he questioned as he leaned his head down to talk to her. yuki let a small yawn slip out past her lips before she tried to answer.

"I'm just tired," she sighed, reaching up her left hand to rub her eyes. "that's all," she let another yawn escape. "nothin' to worry about." 

"aizawa work you too hard?" kirishima held the front building door open for them as he continued the conversation.

yuki shook her head, "he worked all of us hard."

"then, what's got you so sleepy?" kirishima prodded softly. yuki blinked her eyes a few times quickly to stop her from falling asleep then and there. she had only felt these symptoms a few times before and they never ended well. she cracked her neck a few times, hoping the movement would keep her awake. the two walked down the concrete courtyard before they reached the huge, metal doors of u.a high school.