Chapter 4

꧁✰𑁍✰꧂

Bill opened his eyes to the world around him and sat up in his bed. It was fairly early and the nurse wouldn’t be in for a few hours, Bill gazed out the window. He found himself looking for the birds he saw in Stan’s book the day before.
Bill felt his heart swell, and butterflies gather in his stomach just from the thought of the boy. Bill didn't quite understand this feeling especially one being felt for another boy... But he didn't care he knew he felt something and it was a good feeling.

The door creaked open and the nurse stepped inside "Morning Big Bill." She handed him a glass of water and his routine pills. Bill quickly gulped them down with water before looking at the lady with a smile.
“M-Morning, M-Ms. Lillium,” He responded gleefully. She gave him a warm and endearing smile. She collected his glass and the unlade prescription bottles.
“You seem to have quite a spring in your step today compared to the other day?” She inquired with a quirked brow.
“J-Just happy to be a-alive, Ms. Lillium. I-I should be enjoying i-it, yes?” He responded cheekily.

“Don’t forget your parents are coming to see you in a few along with Georgie,” she prompted him. This made Bill even more content. He hadn't seen his brother in at least 4 days; and he can barely stand an hour without his younger half. Georgie Denbrough, spunky yet shy. He and Bill always shared this sibling connection that not many understood; and the small, happy, boy loved by all couldn’t be away from him for too long. "W-What time will t-t-they be h-" before Bill could finish his sentence a excited Georgie ran into the room followed by a  panicked mother, Sharon. "BILLY!!" Georgie practically jumped into Bills arms, the only thing stopping him being the bed.

"Hey, Bud how h-have you b-been?" Bill patted the top of his younger siblings head, "Well.. I made you THIS!" Georgie pulled a small paper swan out of his pocket. "Wow! You m-made that?" Bill said as he took the small bird, "Yep, I've been practicing!" Bill set it to the side as the nurse helped him out of the bed to properly hug his brother.

Zach (his father) walked into the room. In the corner of Bills eye, he could see his father whisper something to the nurse. "Hey, Georgie, while Bill gets his medical stuff done we have to stand in the hallway." Bill looked to his mother in confusion, but still let Georgie go. 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙢𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙡 𝙨𝙩𝙪𝙛𝙛? he thought, "See you in a minute Billy!" Bill gave a small wave as his mother and Georgie left the room. The nurse left the room, closing the door behind her.. Zach sat on the bed, Bill followed, "Listen..I-.." Zach looked down with 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙢𝙚?

"Whats g-going on?" His father was silent for a moment before speaking up, "Me and your mother have decided its best to keep you in here for... well until you're stable I guess.. and its best that Georgie doesn't visit you anymore."

Bill froze, "W-W-What?!" His nervous stutter breaking through, "W-Why!?" Zach looked down and clasped his hands, thats when Bill noticed, no wedding ring.. "Me and your mother are... getting a divorce, thats why we have to keep you in here.." Bill was on the verge of a breakdown, "What a-about Georgie, w-why can't he s-s-see me?!"

"Because, its better if he doesn't watch you die."
Bills heart broke, so many things were going on in his head but only one stuck out and made the loudest noise out of all his thoughts

𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙢𝙮 𝙛𝙖𝙪𝙡𝙩..

꧁✰𑁍✰꧂

AYEEEEEEEE WE'RE BACK BABY
- Honeybee