Chapter ThirtyTwo - Squad Two Drama

Milli POV

----

I violently kicked a dragon on its head, sending it soaring sideways, taking out the next five dragons beside it. I looked to my right, the rest of my group holding their own. Soon enough, I saw a stray dragon fire a burst of green fire towards Sting, the flames moments away from landing head on.

Without thinking, I shot myself towards him, pushing him backward before holding both my palms out, aiming to stop the attack.

"Transform!"

As the fire came in contact with my hands, it swept sideways, turning into thin air. As the fire continued, I could just see a surprised Sting rubbing his head, rattled by the turn of events. I planted a scowl on my face, unimpressed entirely.

"I had to come down here and save your sorry ass!" I shouted at him, still holding the magic securely.

"Come to think of it....why did you save me?"

"I'm your team leader, aren't I?"

"Apart from that. Come on, when you save someone, your not thinking of your duty, are you?"

I felt the attack intensify, pushing my feet backward.

"I don't have time for this Sting!" I shouted, the fire getting too out of control, making it harder to transform. Unexpectedly, I was send flying backwards, the attack coming to a halt. I felt my head crash into something warm, my body following.

After a few seconds, I lifted my head, rubbing it roughly.

Ow....

I couldn't see straight, the blow knocked me hard. I squinted, using my hands to feel the ground. I was puzzled by what I felt. I rubbed my palm against a flat surface, it's motion moving up and down slowly. I pushed my hand up it, my sight still split in half.

I soon landed my hand on a curved surface, still moved my hand up, finding my fingers tracing round a slanted outline.

I felt it open, words coming out.

"You done checking me out now?"

SHIT!

I flung myself backwards, my sight returning to me. I stared at Sting, his face smirking cockily while he rubbed the back of his neck. I could feel myself coming to blush, but I stood up and brushed the dust off me.

Before I could say anything, he grabbed my hip and carried me across to another roof top. I could just see green flames engulf the roof we were just on. In the heat of the moment, I looked up at Sting, who was smiling sweetly.

He looks......

I shook my head, the thoughts escaping.

NOT TO HIM. JUST...NO.

He placed me on the tiled roof, his face still lit up.

"So......like what you felt?"

I'd had enough. I pulled my arm back and sent a brawling hand onto his cheek, flinging him backward.

"Your such a perv Sting!"

----------

Omg I was laughing when I wrote this! Just.......More romantic coming up!!!

Lots more couples!

Sit tight and prepare to ship!