Chapter 2

Chapter 2

-Railynn-

And there he was... the guy I've liked for SEVEN months. That's a long time... well for me. I usually give up after a month or two.  But SEVEN. And there he was.  Emilee, being the guy magnet she hasalways been, is talking to him TALKING TO HIM?! I consider turning around, getting back into my car, and telling Emilee I was sick and couldn't come. Yeah I like my idea! I turn around to see a group of college kids blocking the door. My only way out. I'm trapped. Please don't see me please don't see me...

em - "RAIIIIII, HEY LOVE OVER HERE" 

shit. I've been spotted.

"Hey Em didn't see you over here."

em- "sit right here. saved you a spot. HEY this is Will I think you know him right?" and with that Em turned to me and winked.

Way to make it weird Em, way to go.

"uhm yeah hey!"

It's really hard for me to talk to people when I'm shy.  I can talk and be so very myself over chat or text but in person I'm really random. Not your usual random like... 'hey how are you LOOK A BIRD' random.

oooh this is awkward so very awkward. 

You see, last summer, at the fourth of july fair thing we always have. I first met him. It dark but there were lights from the rides and stands. I was with Emilee and had been all day. I'm not really a ride person so we just kinda walked around and socialized all day.  This guy I could tell from the corner of my eye kept looking at me.  We would pass their group of friends while walking around he'd just stare at me.  I was kinda getting creeped out till I actually saw him... blonde hair, blue eyes, he had on a monster (like the drink) hat, and a fox racing shirt.  Well, I don't mind if a hot guy stares. So i flirted it up. I went outta my way to bump into him and he did the same.  We never "spoke" the entire time. But we flirted if that makes any sense? He looked familiar, very familiar. It wasn't until the first day of school that I realized I had lunch with him.  He didn't remember me.. I could tell.  You'd think he'd be like "OOHHH i know her let me just finish what i started" but no.  I sit with some pretty popular & gorgeous people at lunch.  So when their table stared at us I knew why.  I'm nothing more than normal, they're extraordinary.  They defiantly WEREN'T looking at me! We've had our run ins, our brush by's, and our very AWKWARD moments. But still I'm in the exact same boat I was to begin with, nothing ever changed...

And here we are seven months later... talking for the first time.

Will- "hey......

*so i would write more but i have a MEGA HEADACHE :( its my goal to write more on this but if nobody likes it there is no point, please if you like this story comment and let me know if i should keep writing or not! OH & PICTURE ON THE RIGHT IS EMILEE

thanks <3