Chapter 3

Chapter 3

-Railynn-

"hi"

Will- "You're in my lunch aren't you? Yeah you are! You sit with Kylie and Jessie."

"yeah.. I do. And you sit with Justin and Drew right?

Will- "yeah.. yeah i do."

I am actually having a conversation with him! I'M ACTUALLY TALKING TO HIM.  Then it just must of been my unlucky day.  A red convertible rolls up in front of the patio at Starbucks where we were sitting.  A tall, obviously fake blonde struts out of the car.  This girl was the type of person who wore 100 pounds of makeup and was orange.  Her brown roots were showing, but the rest of her hair was bleach blonde.  I'm not conservative entirely but I don't dress like a slut like the bimbo that was walking towards us. 

"WIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLL"

Whoever this chick was obviously didn't care that we were having a conversation because she pranced over and lunged at Will and hugged him.  

Will -"Er Hi Annabelle."

Annabelle. So that's who it was.

Annabelle- "WILLLL come on!!! Lets go see a movie!"

Annabelle starts dragging him by the arm back to her convertible.

Will- "Thanks for letting me sit with you Em. And Railynn it was nice to meet you... so i guess ill see you at school?"

With that Annabelle yanked him into the car, let out a dumb giggle, and drove away.

Emilee looked at me and mouthed 'sorry.'

I smiled at Emilee, because well it wasn't her fault Annabelle showed up. If anything I owe her for getting me to talk to him.

Right then it started pouring raining, thank goodness the patio had a roof.  I smacked my head down on the table and just sat there.  

"TWO VENTI WHITE CHOCOLATE MOCHA'S!"

Em- "ill go get that!" 

Is she ever not so cheery. I mean come on!

In less than two seconds Emilee came skipping back to the table and plopped down my coffee in front of me. I sat up and opened up the lid to the cup and started licking the whip cream off the lid. That was my favorite part.  Okay so the coffee is making my afternoon so much better! 

Em- "uhm hey Rai?"

"MHMMM?" It's kinda hard to talk when I'm pretty much IN the coffee cup.

Em -"Isn't that your phone ringing?"

I look down at my phone sitting in my lap.  Hm well I guess it is me. 

"What wait I don't know this number Em? Should I answer it?"

Em -"YES"

...."uhm hello?"

-Will-

Dang you Annabelle. You know this is why I broke up with her. She's too, too Annabelle. Too pushy, too touchy, and is only with anyone to make her popular.  I dated her once last year and broke up with her after a month and she wont leave me alone! I don't want to be rude so I put up with her.  But she seriously starting to piss me off!

"ANNABELLE WHAT WAS THAT FOR?! I WAS WITH MY FRIENDS"

Annabelle- "hah! those? your friends? will you don't really even know but one of them! Railynn are you serious? You know Will baby, she's gonna kill your reputation.  You should thank me, I saved you."

"No Annabelle. No you didn't.  THIS IS WHY WE BROKE UP.  WEVE BEEN DONE! WEVE BEEN OVER! LET GO. What if I though Railynn and Emilee were cool? There nowhere close to you, and I like that! You know Annabelle, goodbye!!"

And with that I left Annabelle in line at the movies, and started walking home. It was kinda far but I didn't care I was sick of her. 

Maybe, uhm, maybe i should just call Railynn, to you know apologize for you um Annabelle...

*picture on the right is Will, yes i know its justin bieber. but its the closest person that resembles what i was thinking of*